Offical GET ROBIN BACK thread!

MinnesotaSoxFan

I'm with CW. He's one of my all time fav Sox players, and if we were mired in 4th with no place to go, I'd buy into a nostalga roster move. Not this season.

BTW, I searched, does anybody remember that monster month Robin had when he was with us. Batted like .500 with 12 HRs, finishing the month with a walk off? He was A.L. player of the month. I'm certain my old and feeble mind is off on some of the stats, I just remember watching that last game of the month.

I'm with CW. He's one of my all time fav Sox players, and if we were mired in 4th with no place to go, I'd buy into a nostalga roster move. Not this season.

BTW, I searched, does anybody remember that monster month Robin had when he was with us. Batted like .500 with 12 HRs, finishing the month with a walk off? He was A.L. player of the month. I'm certain my old and feeble mind is off on some of the stats, I just remember watching that last game of the month.

The walkoff was against Goose effn Gossage, and was a slam.

But Robin's time is passed.

Robin would be a good guy to have on the bench, but he is not a difference maker reference the stretch.  It wouldn't hurt to get him, but there's no point to it.

Crede hasn't shown me that he's a better hitter than Ventura, even at this stage in Ventura's career!