3 AND A HALF OUT NOW

Xero

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not Jose's fault, dumbass, it's the team's fault.

6 baserunners reach in the 7th, and we get 1 goddamn run.

Runners on the corners, 1 out in the bottom of the 9th, Borch GIDPs.

You win as a team, you lose as a team...there is rarely a game where 1 person is at fault.

You win as a team, you lose as a team...there is rarely a game where 1 person is at fault.

he was one of those dumb baserunners

I completely agree.

Game should still be 4-4 if he never dropped that pop up

Game should still be 4-4 if he never dropped that pop up

Game should be 5-4 and over after the bottom of the 9th if Borch doesn't ground into a double play!

Hindsight is 20-20...who gives a s*** if he drops it, pitch over it. Blame Shingo for giving up the hit, because I know for a fact Jose wasn't on the mound. :dips***

Wite is right, there WAS SO MUCH GARBAGE that went on in this game, its a team loss.

I agree with that and i do say its a team loss but isnt it kinda funny how Jose was involved in almost all of those things

Bad Baserunning...check

Bad Defense...check

Missed Offense Opportuinity...check

Good Post and it's true. But maybe is sould shut up cause it's getting old ;)

Give me a break.

The Twins are much better in every facet of the game except the long ball--pitching, defense, baserunning, and timely hitting.

The Sox have a decision to make shortly, either they sell the farm and get Beltran or Kendall, or they can back up the truck and re-build the farm system.

I do not want to White Flag it--dont get me wrong--but we do not have ONE young player we can count on.

We have a couple of outfield prospects and thats it!

If we dont win now, we have to rebuild for the next couple of years. We cannot afford to be 6-7 games over .500 and finish 2nd--in a couple of years we'll be wishing we had sold off.

Hindsight is 20-20...who gives a s*** if he drops it, pitch over it.  Blame Shingo for giving up the hit, because I know for a fact Jose wasn't on the mound.  :dips***

Sure. But when you give a team with RISP an extra out, you can blame Shingo all you want. He had to get 4 outs that inning. :nono

Well on the bright side, 3/1/2 games out means the team is still in it.

At the same time wite is right, you don't blame any one player for this performance, it falls on the team and their lack of exeuction. Its not something that started today and it probably won't end today, its been an ongoing process and the team is just continually getting worse at it.

SOme changes are going to have to be made and they will have to be made now. Maybe its not a personell change thats needed, maybe its a good kick in the nuts to every god damn player in this team to put an empahsis on doing and accomplishing the little things.

These guys must not know what it takes to win tough games. They had been doing a decent job at it earlier in the yaer, but with Maggs and Frank, they were more suited to overcome mistakes. Now they aren't. Talent wise the Sox are no better then the Twins, mentally the Twins kick the White Sox Ass 10 FOLD.

That doesn't bode well, but the Sox could fix things. Maybe a new top of the order guy is the answer, but Willie is taking pitches and playing decent, imo. I'd like to see him out their day in and day out, unless a truly good leadoff hitter is out there. But that still doesn't solve the 2 hole, which to me is an even bigger concern. Harris in general gets on base, the 2 hole hasn't gotten on base for a long time.

This was totally manos' fault. It is a team game but he single handedly lost this game for us! That s***ty terrible crappy horrible baserunning play in the 7th and the dropped fly ball  lost it for us.  :puke

:headshake Really????

This was totally manos' fault. It is a team game but he single handedly lost this game for us! That s***ty terrible crappy horrible baserunning play in the 7th and the dropped fly ball  lost it for us.  :puke

And borch didn't by grounding into a DP when all he needed was a sac fly to get the winning run home? They all sucked ass today.

At the same time, blame Manos for todays game, but he is one of the few players that typically excells at doing the little things. I know its a tough day and he made some really odd plays, but overall, like Crede (who made his error) Jose is an absolutely unbelievable baserunner and a guy that can do the little things, even though he is in a slump.