This is the worst white sox team i have seen

WSoxShuf

I agree 110%.  When we're winning it's "The Winning Ugly Sox are back." (an actual quote from Shuf on Apr. 25.  Or how about "Viva Ozzieball!  Print up the shirts now." (on Apr. 10)  But as soon as we hit a skid it's "Sox suck." and "This current team is just as bad as the Royals." and my personal favorite "Season over." with 2 months of baseball left.

This bandwagoning bulls*** is really irking the Hell out of me.  If you think the season is over, Shuf and others then here's a hint: Don't watch the games.  Stop supporting the Sox and stop coming to ST to just whine and b**** like a bunch of goddamned sissies.

:notworthy :headbang :notworthy

Ah I love seeing this bast..err guy getting called out.....

tonight???  This dude does this EVERY time we've lost a game. :sleep

A terrible, disappointing, discouraging loss, and on top of everything Everett gets hurt.

I just opened another beer, 1 over my Doc's limit.

What character in CaddyShack do you most admire? Who would you emulate?

If we suck and the season is over, WTF are you still doing here Shuf?  Get your whiny ass-clown self to a Bears board and leave us alone.

I wouldn't say that myself but oops, your quote got in my thread :o

If we suck and the season is over, WTF are you still doing here Shuf?  Get your whiny ass-clown self to a Bears board and leave us alone.

Worst White Sox team you've ever seen?  What are you, 6 years old? :bang

Thank you :notworthy

This team isn't playing worth a damn right now...but this is probably not even the worst Sox team within the past 5-10 years.

I will say that this is the streakiest team I have ever seen though...even more so then in the past couple years.

Thank you :notworthy

This team isn't playing worth a damn right now...but this is probably not even the worst Sox team within the past 5-10 years.

I will say that this is the streakiest team I have ever seen though...even more so then in the past couple years.

I bet you never thought you would be saying thank you to ozzietheairedale. ;)

Dear God! Please don't have him do that either! I dealt with enough whiny-ass Bears fans last year on the Bears board to the point that I had to stop posting there.

But I agree with what sideshowapu said: If you're sick and tired of watching this team and the way they play, then get the hell out. This bandwagon s*** belongs 8 miles north at Clark/Addison.