You Gotta Be Kidding Me

The Critic

Wow, my hope for this team is dwindling.

Not so much losing and being 5 out. But the fashion we lose in.

Bases loaded walks 2 nights in a row.

Error losing the game against Minny.

They could write a book...'101 Ways to Lose A Major League Game'

I'm gonna stay away from this board for a couple days, maybe even stay away from watching this team for a few days. I've reached the limit, and I'm pissed off.

I'll probably be posting in the SportsBar a bit, but that's all...

C-Ya guys - bring me hope a White Sox Winner tomorrow.

First and third one out and we were doomed.

Some teams, unlike our snakebit Sox, aren't going to find

a way to blow that opportunity.

I'm sure somebody's gonna blame Jose for not knocking down that grounder

and letting the runner get to third.

You knew it was over when we walked to load the bases.

First and third one out and we were doomed.

Some teams, unlike our snakebit Sox, aren't going to find

a way to blow that opportunity.

I'm sure somebody's gonna blame Jose for not knocking down that grounder

and letting the runner get to third.

You knew it was over when we walked to load the bases.

No one is going to blame Jose. I think everyone has been smart enough to realize that all of these loses have been caused because of the entire team. Everyone!

Here we go with my little thoughts.

It is easy to manage when you are winning. Ozzie ain't looking good as long as Borchard keeps showing up on the lineup daily.

Our pitchers Marte, Cotts and Politte especially are unable to throw strikes consistently.

Why will guys that can't hit look to get hit by a pitch if need be (see Koskie and today Higginson,) but we act lihe the ball will explode if it hits you.

Crede is awful. NO RANGE WHATSOEVER and that pop out display today should earn him a trip somewhere, anywhere. Oh wait then Uribe would have to play and Valentin.

I think ole KW needs to realize that stats do not win games. There were 5 sure outs in this lineup yet our only .300 hitter does not play daily. Let's not resign Ordonez and try and get rid of Thomas so we can watch everett, Jimenez, Uribe and the other useless s*** KW is going to throw at us.

Sorry folks, we saw this last year and will continue to do so in the future. I would like nothing more than to be positive but we just finished July hitting under .230 as a team. Blame whatever you want but .230 is .230. That is 9 guys averaging .230.

I'm still in. Think I'm on drugs if you must, but as you can see, I called in and said, I am the optimist.

I'm here til we are mathematically eliminated.

The bastard producer didn't let me finish.

Heres why I'm still in.

Minney's schedule.

Slumps happen.

s*** happens.

Contrera's.

Breaking out at ANY time.

And if not, I've seen a lot this year.

Kenny's deals.

Ozzie managing SUCCESSFULLY (I'll stand by that til the end of his tenure.)

Joe Blow.

Joe Crede-s***.

That Kenny wants to win. (Everett, Garcia, Contrera's, Takatsu.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blast me all you want now.

This team is so f***ing lost right now

With the way it looks, the Twins could play .300 baseball the rest of the year and still win the division easily, if this was last year.

Our offense sucks ass, and everyone on god's green earth knows this...so KW goes out and gets us a f***ing pitcher. How the hell is that going to help us KW?

We need a bat via waivers badly within the next 3 days...Bautista, Cruz Jr, Burnitz, Delgado, Beltran, whoever the hell. We need another f***ing bat.

Our offense sucks ass, and everyone on god's green earth knows this...so KW goes out and gets us a f***ing pitcher.  How the hell is that going to help us KW? 

I think KW has packed it in for this season. The Contreras Deal was strictly a long-term proposition. Buehrle, Garcia, Judy, and Contreras should be here through '06.

This team is so f***ing lost right now

With the way it looks, the Twins could play .300 baseball the rest of the year and still win the division easily, if this was last year.

Our offense sucks ass, and everyone on god's green earth knows this...so KW goes out and gets us a f***ing pitcher.  How the hell is that going to help us KW? 

We need a bat via waivers badly within the next 3 days...Bautista, Cruz Jr, Burnitz, Delgado, Beltran, whoever the hell.  We need another f***ing bat.

Yeah those guys will clear waivers

If the Cubs managed to get Garciaparra for Gonzalez and Beltran, don't you think the Sox could have gotten him for ELo and Valentin? Jim Hendry and KW shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence.