Sweet......

DABearSoX

I don't get Cliff Politte. He obviously throws hard and relies on his two seam fastball which has a big time break away from lefties (Carlos Guillen). So everytime he aims it at the outside corner and, voila, it breaks a foot and half outside for a ball. Every time. Why doesn't the stupid sonavab**** aim it on the inside or the middle and then let it break toward the outside corner.

And you're happy to be right on this?  Some Sox fan you are....

I'm so sick and tired of the idiots who keep picking on those of us who have been right all along. That stupid IN or OUT thread was the start of it. Making lists of people who thought the Sox were out of the playoffs and then everybody else calling them all kinds of assinine names and telling them to shut up.

This crap about how anybody who thinks the Sox are out of the playoffs is not a real Sox fan and should leave the board and shut up really pisses me off. :angry:

As it turns out, those of us who thought that KW did a crap job of putting this team together in the first place and then with the loss of their 2 best hitters knew this team couldn't win the division certainly look smarter than the rest of you goofs.

As it turns out, those of us who thought that KW did a crap job of putting this team together in the first place and then with the loss of their 2 best hitters knew this team couldn't win the division certainly look smarter than the rest of you goofs.

Way to throw in the towel there.