Sweet......

DABearSoX

I'm so sick and tired of the idiots who keep picking on those of us who have been right all along.  That stupid IN or OUT thread was the start of it. Making lists of people who thought the Sox were out of the playoffs and then everybody else calling them all kinds of assinine names and telling them to shut up.

This crap about how anybody who thinks the Sox are out of the playoffs is not a real Sox fan and should leave the board and shut up really pisses me off. :angry:

As it turns out, those of us who thought that KW did a crap job of putting this team together in the first place and then with the loss of their 2 best hitters knew this team couldn't win the division certainly look smarter than the rest of you goofs.

Congratulations.

Your prize is outside.

Go away and claim it.

:puke

Exactly.  If you guys KNOW the season's over, why are you still here?  Answer that one...

Look, I am not saying I KNOW the Sox are done, like some sort of seer of the future with a crystal ball. I'm saying that after looking at the Sox as they're made up and looking at the Twins, my prediction is that they're done. That doesn't mean that I don't HOPE they win the division by some sort of miracle.

That's why I'm still here. I'm hoping for a miracle - or at least ONE of you guys will say something other than "I'm a real Sox fan and therefore I think they'll win it forever" that would make me believe that the Sox will win.

I'm so sick and tired of the idiots who keep picking on those of us who have been right all along.  That stupid IN or OUT thread was the start of it. Making lists of people who thought the Sox were out of the playoffs and then everybody else calling them all kinds of assinine names and telling them to shut up.

This crap about how anybody who thinks the Sox are out of the playoffs is not a real Sox fan and should leave the board and shut up really pisses me off. :angry:

As it turns out, those of us who thought that KW did a crap job of putting this team together in the first place and then with the loss of their 2 best hitters knew this team couldn't win the division certainly look smarter than the rest of you goofs.

Isn't it hypocritical that you criticize other people for picking on you and calling you names, and you refer to them as "idiots" and "goofs" in the very same post?

Coming from the guy who sent me threatening emails - I'll let that one go.

Yeah sure, that's what I did. For a 42 year old, you're not too bright, are you?

You said I was a little boy, I sent you an email to make sure you knew I wasn't.

Sorry that you don't like it when things get clarified for you.

Yeah sure, that's what I did.  For a 42 year old, you're not too bright, are you?

You said I was a little boy, I sent you an email to make sure you knew I wasn't.

Sorry that you don't like it when things get clarified for you.

Who's 42 :huh: