Does anybody still have hope?

Ishmookie

Anyone know when Contreras is suppose to pitch?? I am interested in seeing how he does.

I heard he'll start Tuesday vs. KC.

As for me, my confidence is dwindling, but the hope will remain until the Sox are officially and mathematically eliminated.

I refuse to believe that this team will continue to play this poorly for the rest of the season. There's a lot of talent on the Sox and they're going to need some help now to crawl back into the race.

I'm in Ozzie won't let this team give up and we still play the Twins six times and the Twins haven't played the west coast part of their schedule yet.

WHile I agree he wont let them give in, there is a differance between giving up and being able to win a game. With this offense I dont think they have the ability to put together a winning streak that is capable of climbing out of this hole.

WHile I agree he wont let them give in, there is a differance between giving up and being able to win a game. With this offense I dont think they have the ability to put together a winning streak that is capable of climbing out of this hole.

well said.

I still have hope that this team can go into the postseason, but we are no playoff team the way we’ve been playing. We’re allowing the Detroit Tigers to get over .500 and that’s the last thing we want to do. We haven’t even hit a 5 + game winning streak neither do I think we’ll get it because this years team is very streaky.

Let’s start August with a W.... please. :pray

The Sox have 61 more games to play.

I'm in it until the end. With 14 games left vs the Royals, this team can get some games back. For most of this losing streak and the poor July, 11-16, the sox beat themselves. The Sox can't play this horrible the rest of the year. Nor can the Twins play this well [winning 10 of the last 12 games].

The Sox still have a solid shot. Win today and the Twins lose vs Pedro and its 4 games back and people will stop jumping off the bandwagon [though maybe that's a big positive of all this]

The Sox have 61 more games to play.

I'm in it until the end. With 14 games left vs the Royals, this team can get some games back. For most of this losing streak and the poor July, 11-16, the sox beat themselves. The Sox can't play this horrible the rest of the year. Nor can the Twins play this well [winning 10 of the last 12 games].

The Sox still have a solid shot. Win today and the Twins lose vs Pedro and its 4 games back and people will stop jumping off the bandwagon [though maybe that's a big positive of all this]

look at last yr, how far back was minny by the trade deadline and then who won the central.

however, losing both mags and thomas and getting everett when you are in a playoff race is hard.

look at last yr, how far back was minny by the trade deadline and then who won the central.

however, losing both mags and thomas and getting everett when you are in a playoff race is hard.

Like the Soxtalk.com motto says, "Time to come together". The sox play as a team and they'll be OK. The sox SP is coming together and will keep the team in games.

The Sox were doing some of the little things last night to "come together". In the 6th inn. [?], when Aaron doubled, moved over by Timo, came in on Lee's hit to RF, PK then hit to the opposite field to score Lee, Pk almost scored on the FB to right.

That's what the Sox need to do, hit unselfishly and make contact with runners on instead of overswinging.

Yeah whatever I said in the first whos still in post....

I'm In....I said in the chatroom this afternoon I will never stop breathing white sox, hoping, dreaming, and praying for a White Sox Division Championship and World Series victory....but it gets hard when history repeats itself year after year after year....

That, the problem isnt the fans hopes anymore its the teams play

There is absolutely no way Sox will miss playoffs this year. A huge win streak is coming alright, and Twins will have some fizzlin' to do in the next 8 weeks, though I would have preferred they lost yesterday.

Harris, Uribe, Valentin and Crede are all due for re-awakening, Aaron Rowand-style.

Now JR/KW have to do their part. Robbie, Zaun, Cruz Jr will be a start. :headbang