This team is full of ******

witesoxfan

I think I just figured out that our slump started when Jamie Burke got knocked into last week by Torii Hunter, and since that, we've proven that we are a bunch of little b****es who do not play hard nosed baseball.

What we need is a brawl, or someone to just hit the s*** out of IRod/someone else's catcher on a sac fly or something...this team needs a spark, and it ain't gonna happen by itself.

Until then, expect to lose.

I think I just figured out that our slump started when Jamie Burke got knocked into last week by Torii Hunter, and since that, we've proven that we are a bunch of little b****es who do not play hard nosed baseball.

What we need is a brawl, or someone to just hit the s*** out of IRod/someone else's catcher on a sac fly or something...this team needs a spark, and it ain't gonna happen by itself.

Don't think KW flipping over a few buffet tables in the locker room and calling everyone "b****es" will do the trick huh?

what this team will do is keep losing until everyone writes them off. then they will relax and go on a little run, climb back into the race and then freeze up and end up losing the division by like six games.

happens every year it seems. :puke

I never really thought about it that way. You're on to something though. We do need some kinda spark. Maybe Ozzie should get throw out or something. Anything to get this team goin again.

The slump started on Sunday in the 7th inning when the Tigres did all that s*** with two out, nobody on.

I assume the title word was P*ssies, and I'm wondering why that must be edited. I'm not throwing out free speach s***, I just think it curious that something was edited, because this site is sometimes quite vulgar.

The slump started on Sunday in the 7th inning when the Tigres did all that s*** with two out, nobody on.

I assume the title word was P*ssies, and I'm wondering why that must be edited. I'm not throwing out free speach s***, I just think it curious that something was edited, because this site is sometimes quite vulgar.

I guess that's a personal thing. To me that's more vulgar then just about any other word... but again, that's me. So, if y'all think I'm wrong for it, pm me and that's that.

I don't know what the word was. It could have been many things

As for that word, "pussies" is a word that is used to convey very great negative associations regarding a female body part, and carries very negative associations against women. It is a gender based insult and I personally am not comfortable with it. A female body part should not be used to convey negative associations nor used to convey an insult or derision or a generalized form of weakness.

Considering a number of those with testicles on this board have been the fastest and quickest to give up, moan and groan, and carry on and on and on, while our posters with vaginas have been our strongest, most resolute posters, it is not a most apt word, either.

But there is no soxtalk policy on that word.

However, if the word were "pussies" or "assholes" or "s***heads" or whatever, there is a difference between a word used in a post and a word used in a thread title. There is no hard and fast rule on that either. I back Kap up totally here. A word that is usable in a thread is not necessarily something to be used in a thread title. It is purely a judgment call by the admin. Maybe the issue is aesthetics or professional appearance or just simply the admin's gut reaction. Freer use of language is part of soxtalk. This was just a title vs post thing.

In my opinion.