Sign in to follow this  
cwsox

Yo! It's August 3rd almost!

why in hell do I still have July wallpaper????????? :huh :huh

Ok, really, I know you all are busy and the recent losses dampens the mood, but August wallpaper is needed, all ye creative types, and especially Ian since I have the entiore Mr. Showtime collection saved and used a smy screensaver so I have Mr. S. retrospectives several times a day...

and other worthy wallpaper-ers have also come along to give usa n aray fromw hcih to choose and indeed I have saved all of those too

please?

August wallpaper please? :pray

:pray

:pray

Me too... I think you should make it a school theme or the comeback kids or something...hell i just want some wallpaper :lol:

I have a feeling this month will be better for every Sox fan. This team will have a lot better month than last.

I'm sure Cheat will get around to it soon enough, but on the Charlotte Knights Website, there are some really good backgrounds including the FutureSox one with Munoz and Borch. :)

I have a feeling this month will be better for every Sox fan. This team will have a lot better month than last.

It can't be any worse than last month. Well, it could be, but they'd have to try really hard and I don't think this team has any try left in them.

So glad to see Poopy Hidalgo back spouting his supreme optimism...

Large Wallpaper -- 1024x768

Small Wallpaper -- 800x600

----

I was out of town, so I didn't have much time to put any real effort into this wallpaper... The Calendar takes so much damn time to make, that by the time I've finished that, I've lost all interest in making a nice background...

If Playa or Show wanna come to the rescue and make a nice background to put the calendar on, I certainly wouldn't see it as an insult... The Calendar part can easily be transfered to a new background....

----

I was out of town, so I didn't have much time to put any real effort into this wallpaper... The Calendar takes so much damn time to make, that by the time I've finished that, I've lost all interest in making a nice background...

If Playa or Show wanna come to the rescue and make a nice background to put the calendar on, I certainly wouldn't see it as an insult... The Calendar part can easily be transfered to a new background....

Kickass, Cheat!

:notworthy :notworthy

----

It's still good, man. :cheers Set as my backround. :headbang

What the hell happened? I go out of town and the sox are 1.5 back...I get back and they are 5 out and lost 3/4 to the tigers. I was up in northern minny w/no computer, tv so i just found out everything today. And the cubs got nomar. Not a great day to come back to....at least we found a taker for elo...Please right the ship boys

I was up in northern minny w/no computer, tv so i just found out everything today.

How the hell did you survive?

----

I have to remember to bring my camera to the park, that's a great camera shot.

Anyway, I went ahead and tinkered with what you did, and sent it to Alex. I told him to put up whatever he felt we're the better wallpapers. I mainly changed the text on the August part, and added some light effects, I wasn't going to mess up what you did.

Let the record show, that once Jose goes tonight I'll have a new header up as well.