Se il mio amor a tutta la mia vita

cwsox

I read this thread at my first job – on my way to my second job I started laughing. That is a lot of humor here!

No one ever bothered to tell me or was man enough to tell me what I was accused of. I had to read it here. That is incredible. No one communicated with me before or since. Kind of a combination Joe McCarthyism with a touch of 7th grade behavior.

For the record, I never edited anyone else’s posts. That is a bulls*** lying charge.

For the record I occasionally deleted a post of my own, as I know many have done. If something I posted got quoted, it stayed quoted. I took as sacred never to edit someone else’s posts.

For the record, I am the king of typing “em” for “me”, “ahve” for “have”, typing the letter m for a comma, and yes, I edited my posts for such, as well as quotes I corrected exactly the same. That is why everyone has an edit key, and poor typist that I am, I’d clean up the lousy typing and since I could clean up my typos everywhere, I did. Change content - bulls***. Jut another lie from the usual source.

I have about 12,500 posts. I never had to hide anything I said. I said what I wanted to say and didn’t say some things because I didn’t want to, or because I put the good of soxtalk first.

For the record, I can recall tex screwing up one of my posts and I was accused of things and I am still waiting for an apology.

For the record Mr. Eye, I never once thought of banning you, that is absurd. I have no idea where that comes from.

For the record, no one shared these accusations with me or even bothered to reply to me when I asked for an explanation of what I was accused of. That alone points to the gutlessness and falseness of this bulls***.

And Jas, I would consider that since you didn’t and wouldn’t communicate with me, and you post you have accusations that you can’t make public but if anyone IMs you or whatever you’ll discuss it, you will discuss it with anyone but me – that doesn’t reflect so well on you. Then again, as with Insiders.com and a few other things, you’ve been hosed by a small group of people with their own agenda. And you will be again.

I took the admin thing very seriously. I did an honorable job by this place that I love. All the admins know I was very upfront in the admin forum, and accurately predicted this, right done to the timing, and you all know what this is really about. You can deny all you want. Interesting that the last action I took was to reinstate the suspension of someone who’s suspension was undone, I simply put back what had been done. And when I posted on that, I said, “if I go to hell for this, so be it.” And the next communication I get is that I removed as an admin. Oh please get real.

For the record, we had admins posting in their sigs about planning coup d’etats. Lo and behold… Imagine that.

And for the pious “cwsox should post here even though he isn’t an admin…” I challenge everyone who said that, and I challenge tex, kap, and especially 2k4, to give up being a mod or an admin for a year and keep posting. You won’t do it. The hypocrisy of some posts here is astounding.

Soxtalk is not supposed to be about who has been friends with who and what cliques people want to be in and secret societies and “in groups.” The favoritism and the self interest and little scheming in the little admin world would be a great Gilbert and Sullivan operetta – but it is also wrong. The threats to ban those whose ideas may be unpopular may have seemed far fetched to the whole community but maybe not so more anymore. I can’t light no more of the darkness --

And the folks out there should know what a wacky little world the admin place is. This year we had two admins suspend themselves, one for an ok reason, one for pouting. It was me who undid their self suspensions. Damn, there are strange machinations that go on there.

Yes, I was saying goodbye to a lot of folks. That coup d’etat stuff was out there, and the admins know what else I was looking at right down to the prelude and timing. Those with their personal vendettas were doing their thing. To deny conspiracy is, in the words of Al Franken, another lying lie told by the people who tell them. The gutlessness with which it was done, that I had to read it all here in this thread instead of have anyone be an adult and communicate, that says it all. All I was told that it was the work of Jas, 2k4, Jas, and Alex heads. So to not even talk to me but to go to the other admins after the fact with the insinuations and other things mentioned in this thread – now we have McCarthyism mixed with 7th grade behavior and a dash of Star Chamber tactics. Someone had to have their way and they did. Congratulations.

And at this point, let me say that soxtalk will go on and do quite well. This community is comprised of a lot of great people. I wish I had had a chance to reach everyone I intended, to thank them for all they did for soxtalk and their unique contributions, and praise the community and the individual posters we have here. I am glad that my last admin days were spent in PMing people with thanks and appreciation. And I did really appreciate the return comments. I wasn’t expecting some of the really nice comments that I got. They meant a lot. I wish they had not been destroyed. I wish I had been able to reach everyone.

This is a better community than its admins, which is why it is so great and will thrive. The soxtalk vision has been lost with the rise of the petty cliques and in groups amongst a few admins and others. But the sotalk vision is alive and well in the community as a whole. There are great folks here. I wish I could somehow hug a lot of you.

God, I love this place. 12,500 posts and the joy of helping build this community and helping a lot of people with things and getting to interact with some fine folk. The bullies and the “gotta have their own way” clique were getting to be too much, and now are.

I am going to miss a lot of people but it feels great to be free of the pettiness that is in the life at the top here. This evening at work I really felt free – damn it has been a while since I laughed so much because the humor of this is overwhelming. Rust never sleeps.

The Beatles said, and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. There is the little clique that is high fiving themselves (which reminds me of a Local H song…) and there are the things that were said to me through the years and in the past week that I shall keep in my heart forever. I take my love for you all with me always.

And what would be me without a musical ending. Nothing from Eminem or any other usual source.

From the pen of Puccini:

Sono andante? Fingevo di domire

perche voli con te sola restare

Ho tante cose che ti voglio dire…

o una sola, ne grande come il mare,

come il mare profundaed infinta

Se il mio amor a tutta la mia vita.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cw... I'm really gonna miss your posts on here, however I understand your viewpoint and why you can't return. Reading your post really brought a tear to my eye, I know a lot of the younger posters here consider you as a father figure of sorts, like Beastly, and myself even. You're a great influence on every poster. I really do hope you keep in touch. If I ever see you on AIM again, I'll IM you and talk. I don't know your email, but thats yours and is private. Please know that tons of the posters here still hold you in high regard no matter what you may have done, no respect is lost here. I gained ultimate respect from you when we first clashed- me bashing Eminem. :lol: You replied, non provokingly and I just couldn't help but go, "Wow, now there's a guy I know I'll respect for a long long time."

By the way, I hope to still meet you in the future at a Sox game. Even though it would look weird you talking to a long haird teenager. :lol:

Oh, and I'm gonna keep you in the Shingo fan club whether you like it or not!!!

cw, I know a lot of us here at SoxTalk will miss you. I never saw 1st hand what really happened and such, I don't think many of us did, I tended to stay out of those types of threads and such for my own good. You always seemed like a nice guy and zero's right when he said a lot of the younger posters here (and boy do we hav a lot of em :lol:), consider you to be a father figure of sorts. I hope everything goes well for you in the future. :)

As the saying goes, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it." That's why I've stayed away from a lot of conversations with you cw. However, most people don't display the same control. What the f*** am I talking about? Geez, I sound like such a f***ing jackass. Carry on.... :huh:

Where the hell were my thanks?

I don't know the situation, and frankly I don't care to know the situation. I judge people on who they are, not what they did. From everything I saw of you CW, you're a person I enjoyed posting with. Good luck with everything!

cw,

I don't know what happened and don't care to as I have just returned from a hiatus myself. All I know is that you're cool with me and seem like a hell of a person. I, along with many others, will miss you and the insight that you brought to this board. Hope everything works out for you. Peace.

The Bones

I'm really confused as to what is going on.

Anyways, CW I never had a problem with you at all, you were/are a very wise poster. It's hard for me to respect a Michigan fan (Go green, go white) but you gained my respect. You will be missed.

booo GO BLUE!!!!

Thank you Vince for the artistic support and the supportive and positive comments over the last 7 months that I have been a member here.

Please feel free to email me whenever you like if you need anything.

My MSN email is on my profile.

Thanks for being there,

Jeremy

:o  :lol:

DaBears, you are creative. I thought it was some cuss words aimed at whoever started whatever happened. :huh: I'm really confused, but don't really need to know what happened.

well i know its italian or spaninsh and i took spanish and the two languages are somewhat alike