**Game Thread**

SoxAce

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day, another day of having Valentin in the lineup.  Another day, another day of no Joe Borchard in the lineup.  What exactly is Ozzie thinking about in regards to the season now?

Borchard is in Ozzie's doghouse -- So is felix diaz... I fualt KW for not having the balls to tell ozzie who to f***ing play.

Perfect example of why I think Willie Harris is not the answer in that 1st inning.

It's ok to get thrown out trying to steal, but don't look into the catcher to see what he's doing for the first 10 steps of your jump. And then he slides right into the tag. That's just dumb baseball.

Anyone else find it extremely interesting, and very telling, that Borchard is not in the lineup?  He's a California boy too, isn't he?

For the 4th day in a row, right? I guess the Borchard experiment is over?

Anyway, after giving up 3 straight hits, the runner thrown out at 3rd seemed to give Grilli new life, as he gets out of the inning with only the one run allowed

1-0 Anaheim after 1.

For the 4th day in a row, right?  I guess the Borchard experiment is over?

Unless he's dinged up and we haven't heard about it. You'd think the beat reporters would ask Guillen, that'd make for a good story.

Especially with Everett hurt, you'd think Borchard would be in there.

Unless he's dinged up and we haven't heard about it.  You'd think the beat reporters would ask Guillen, that'd make for a good story.

Especially with Everett hurt, you'd think Borchard would be in there.

That was actually my next question. It is weird that they aren't sending him out there.