SoxAce

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Random Ranting:

Paulie's HR against the Cubs a couple years back that gave us the lead after being down by eight would  have to be one of the top 3 Sox moments of my diehard fan era (2000-present)

I wonder if he can still catch? :huh

That was probably one of the most exciting Sox games I have ever been to. That along with Harold Baines hitting a 3 run HR off of Dan Quisenberry in the bottom of the 9th to win it, and the Jose walk off against the Cubs last year would be my top 3.

That was probably one of the most exciting Sox games I have ever been to.  That along with Harold Baines hitting a 3 run HR off of Dan Quisenberry in the bottom of the 9th to win it, and the Jose walk off against the Cubs last year would be my top 3.

I know my top 2 are The paulie 8 run game and Franks extra inning bomb.

more random stuff:

I wonder if an all contact and speed team would be an easy WS contender. I'm talking basicly nobody that would hit over 20 homers; A team of Pierre's and Figgins's. AQn owner could realisticly go after a team like that, but theyd have to drop their power guys. You could add a good Willie Harris to that team.

more random stuff:

I wonder if an all contact and speed team would be an easy WS contender. I'm talking basicly nobody that would hit over 20 homers; A team of Pierre's and Figgins's. AQn owner could realisticly go after a team like that, but theyd have to drop their power guys. You could add a good Willie Harris to that team.

If the devil rays ever get any pitching we may not have to look any farther than a couple years. ;)