The Chicago Sports Review Blog

Molto

Just want to toss this out to see if anyone on the board is interested.

At CSR, we're starting a Chicago sports blog (www.chisport.com/blog), but it won't be a blog with minature blogs with one guy talking about one team ... it's a Chicago sports blog. We're looking to find 5-10 guys who would like to write about Chicago sports (those interested in national sports are also welcomed as a national sports blog may be stemmed from it).

Anyway, we aren't looking for someone who will write everyday about topics we'd like to see ... you write about what you want (within reason, obviously) and when you want. The length of each has to be reasonable as well (no two sentence posts or 2,000 word, never-ending rants).

Right now we are in the early going, but we're looking to really get this going and make it bigger than your typical blog.

If anyone is interested, shoot me an email at mario@chisport.com

I'm thinking you want like one of those Mariotti guys that complains about anything bad, like...

"What are those idiots in Wrigley doing calling their announcers and complaining to them. Jeez if I was the Cubs upper managament, I'd be furious, and if I was Steve Stone, I'd go kill Darrin Jackson and take his job. These weakminded retards were supposed to win the World Series. Shouldn't they have 100 wins already with Mark Prior and Kerry Wood fighting each other for the Cy Young award? They don't even lead the wild card anymore? Did someone mention the 2001 White Sox in this paragraph?"

"Those White Sox are the typical chokers. Year in year out they fall like a sack of rotton tomatoes being dropped from a helicopter. Throwing Danny "Tommy John" Wright, and Scott "My Elbow is Weaker than Sin" Schoeneweis, as well as Felix "Tee Ball Stand" Diaz (Thanks Nuke for that one). Then going on and acquiring Roberto Alomar and Carl Everett. Wait, wasn't that last year? While I admit Carl has been okay, just okay, nothing else. The Sox have a DH next year. Alomar has just been a giant piece of old meat this whole time. Old mean does nothing but take up space, and Alomar does just that. HEY MINNESOTA! LOOK FOR THE BENCHWARMER WE TRADED FOR!!! FEAR US, FOR WE ARE THE CHICAGO "2nd Chance" WHITE SOX!"