Something Weird is Happening

Chisoxfn

Guest hotsoxchick1

i was trying to say that just after i answered your yanks thread.... i lost the damn thing... and i cant see what anyone else is posting now..... only this message where did the rest go.... please dont tell me they are gone..........lol.......

Well, just got off with them and they said they fixed the server time, which means the times should be all proper if you set them to your right region or time zone.

Hopefully in a bit things will click over, but I also kind of think theirs a minor overlap or something.

Guest hotsoxchick1

no s***.. i got worried i hit the wrong button or something.... it was like everything was here an then i replied to your yanks thread and it all was gone.....lol.....

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

yeah i was ready to scream jas.... i just passed my 500 post mark and i would hate to have to do it all over again.....lol

yeah and l lost already 400. 500 who have you been sleeping with to get that many.

500 of the most boring post i have ever read. :P

ohhh that hurts. :D

Originally posted by LDF

yeah i was ready to scream jas.... i just passed my 500 post mark and i would hate to have to do it all over again.....lol

yeah and l lost already 400. 500 who have you been sleeping with to get that many.

is the board working now?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by LDF
Originally posted by LDF

is the board working now?

can you hear this ???????? you are a dumbass....500 of the most boring posts because they are all replies to your stupid s***............:o

Guest hotsoxchick1

ahh little boy it will be a long time before you can even fathom the idea of trying to hurt me........you think your little petty comments make me cry.. think again little boy.......and while your thinking wipe up your teary eyes little boy and get your hand out of your pants.....yanking yourself because you think you beat me isnt allowed here.. if your going to play wiht the big kids you have to start acting like one..............:o

ahh little boy it will be a long time before you can even fathom the idea of trying to hurt me........you think your little petty comments make me cry.. think again little boy.......and while your thinking wipe up  your teary eyes little boy and get your hand out of your pants.....yanking yourself because you think you beat me isnt allowed here.. if your going to play wiht the big kids you have to start acting like one..............:o

ohh is that suppose to hurt?

but you got me stump for a reply. its early in the morning. :(

Guest hotsoxchick1

well if that dont work i always keep a roll of duct tape for those moments when you need to have a bit of quite... come here let me show you how it works.......:o