Sign in to follow this  
dasox24

Fantsay Football Trade

I was wondering what people would think if I were to make this trade. Should I accept this?

I get:

Ahman Green

Marshall Faulk

David Terrell

The other guy gets:

Priest Holmes

Duce Staley

Eric Moulds

I'm really leaning towards accepting this. I figure that I'll get as much as or probably more production from Green and Faulk combined than Holmes and Staley combined, and Moulds and Terrell is a toss-up in my opinion, however Moulds will probably end up having a little better year.

Green > Holmes

Faulk >> Staley

Terrell

Thats just my humble opinion.

ok in no world is green > priest..... and duce staley isnt that much worse then faulk it actually depends on how much your league rewards for TD's since staley wont be seeing much of those.... and moulds is definetely an upgrade to terrel even though terell did get 125 yards that first game... id hang on to him maybe 1 more game see if it was a fluke

ok in no world is green > priest..... and duce staley isnt that much worse then faulk it actually depends on how much your league rewards for TD's since staley wont be seeing much of those.... and moulds is definetely an upgrade to terrel even though terell did get 125 yards that first game... id hang on to him maybe 1 more game see if it was a fluke

^^^ he's dead-on.

Holmes scored like 27 TD's last year. Staley will have a much better year in Pittsburgh than he did in Philly (although Bettis taking TD's hurts). Eric Moulds is way better than freakin David Terrell.

No way I'd make that trade.

^^^ he's dead-on.

Holmes scored like 27 TD's last year.  Staley will have a much better year in Pittsburgh than he did in Philly (although Bettis taking TD's hurts).  Eric Moulds is way better than freakin David Terrell.

No way I'd make that trade.

I agree. Rule number 1 in life, never listen to soxace about ANYTHING!!!!!!! :P

Rule number 1 in life, never listen to soxace about ANYTHING!!!!!!! :P

thats the only rule i live by ^_^

I did a trade where I get Andre Johnson and Roy Williams for Donte Stallworth. What do ya guys think?

I did a trade where I get Andre Johnson and Roy Williams for Donte Stallworth. What do ya guys think?

is it just for this season or a keeper league? Either way Roy WIlliams is absolutely awesome. I would grab that guy in a heartbeat. Stallworth, and everyone in that offense for that matter, is way too inconsistent IMO.

is it just for this season or a keeper league? Either way Roy WIlliams is absolutely awesome. I would grab that guy in a heartbeat. Stallworth, and everyone in that offense for that matter, is way too inconsistent IMO.

Nope season, but I needed the recievers anyways. My WRs in week two were Stallworth, Bennett from Tenn, and Johnson from Baltimore. I had Clayton of TB and Stokley from Indianapolis on the bench. Charlie Rogers was my top WR, but he was out for the season so I dropped him. I needed WRs bad.

Nope season, but I needed the recievers anyways. My WRs in week two were Stallworth, Bennett from Tenn, and Johnson from Baltimore. I had Clayton of TB and Stokley from Indianapolis on the bench. Charlie Rogers was my top WR, but he was out for the season so I dropped him. I needed WRs bad.

You ripped him off, man. Nice trade.