The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

Do all yourselves a favor and buy a Gamecube along with Metroid Prime 2 instead.  Now that's a real game.  Not rehashed bulls***.

Hahaha. Rehashed?

You seem to think all they did was take the game from 2 years ago and stick new surroundings. I got news for you, buddy, they've been working on this game for 2 years Rehashed? Sure, it has the same gameplay, but Metroid Prime 2 will have the same gameplay as Metroid Prime 1, won't it? Halo 2 will have the same gameplay has Halo 1, won't it?

There are so many new features in San Andreas, it'd be impossible to list them all in one sitting.

I could go around being ignorant and say "Yeah, Metroid Prime 2 will be the same character with the same weapons just in a different world." But Metroid Prime 2 will probably be just as good as Metroid Prime 1, which wasn't all that good in the first place.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not ignorant. I've had every system since 1990 (excluding XBOX because, well, it blows). Each game in the GTA series is so overrated it's rediculous. If you like it that's fine. I'm willing to bet you haven't played Prime though.

I'm not ignorant.  I've had every system since 1990 (excluding XBOX because, well, it blows).  Each game in the GTA series is so overrated it's rediculous.  If you like it that's fine.  I'm willing to bet you haven't played Prime though.

Wrong, I have both a GameCube and Metroid Prime.

I'd take Grand Theft Auto (the original) over that game. While entertaining for about two months, it got old and then I think Vice City came out.

all i can say is thank god i finish up midterms this week...or things could have gotten ugly if GTA came out this week.

If only I was so lucky. I have end of year exams on Nov 3rd, 4th, 5th and the 9th, so I won't be gettin GTA San Andreas unfortunately until the 9th afta my exam. Can't wait for this game, and I might just buy an XBOX for Halo 2 as well. :D

Nintendo is far and away the best video game developer.

Back in the 80's during the Super Mario Brothers-Legend of Zelda-First and 10-Donkey Kong-Days, I would have agreed with you. PS2 and XBox are the more popular systems for a reason.

And I still haven't finished Vice City but plan on getting GTA-SA on Tuesday.

Back in the 80's during the Super Mario Brothers-Legend of Zelda-First and 10-Donkey Kong-Days, I would have agreed with you. PS2 and XBox are the more popular systems for a reason.

And I still haven't finished Vice City but plan on getting GTA-SA on Tuesday.

The popularity of the PS2 and XBOX doesn't mean their game developers are better. Neither have the first-party games Gamecube has. Nothing even close. The only thing Gamecube lacks is online play. Too many kids dismiss Gamecube because there aren't enough games where people get "blowed up" or other nonsense like that.

NEW NEWS AND THE FIRST REVIEW OMGOMGOMGOMG

Official Playstation Magazine gave it a 5 out of 5.

I quote from gtagaming.com,

Some interesting points were revealed in the section about the 2-player option. The 2-player option will be co-operative play as seen in other popular games such as Halo. There will be special 2-player activities in the game, such as on-foot and in-car rampages. However, OPM claims that the screen will not be split during co-operative play.

TWO PLAYERS CAN PLAY OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

And the playlist for radio stations has been revealed!!!!!!!

http://www.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/radio

There are a ton of awesome songs in there! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

COME FASTER TUESDAY!

No Lazlow :(

No Fernando. :(

Q&A With Rockstar, I'll point out the good ones:

1. "What are some major improvements in the pedestrian/police AI?" - Casey "Zidane" Mongillo / www.gtagaming.com

R*: Yes. Enemies in general will now do a much better job of taking cover and attempting to flank CJ. Pedestrians are now frightened of things they should be frightened of (like when a large military vehicle appears in a residential area), they hold hands, they have their own daily lives and destinations.

4. In several screenshots and the first trailer for San Andreas, Carl was playing basketball and pool. Are these cut scenes or can you play them and also what other mini-games are there? - Gangstaman590 / PlanetGrandTheftAuto

R*: The one of Smoke and Sweet playing basketball was a cutscene. The pool shot is CJ actually playing pool. There are too many mini-games to list here, rest assured there will be tons of fun stuff to do!

2. "Have the helicopter and plane height limits been increased?" - Gta-Expert / www.gtagaming.com

R*: Massively increased. Mount Chiliad is over half a mile tall, and you can fly well above its height.

7. Will the gameplay of Las Venturas include gambling, if so, what options are open to us? - (zeppelincheetah) / GTA Network / GTAScraper

R*: Yes on gambling (a number of the mini-games we mentioned). Details on this will be released soon, but I can reveal that there will be a number of gambling types you can choose from.

19. There were 97 vehicles in GTA Vice City, how many are there going to be in GTA San Andreas? - (Martin Glomb) / www.gta-action.com

R*: San Andreas will have over double the number of vehicles in Vice City.

http://www.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/qa for the rest.

19. There were 97 vehicles in GTA Vice City, how many are there going to be in GTA San Andreas? - (Martin Glomb) / www.gta-action.com

R*: San Andreas will have over double the number of vehicles in Vice City.

http://www.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/qa for the rest.

Damn, those things were you get the cars for the garage is gunna be a b**** :lol: