The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

That kinda sucks for me cause when I first started the game, I think I might have killed that girl that is into guns, since I didnt know that i could date girls at that time. Does anybody know where she is located so I can check to see if she is still up on that building?

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That kinda sucks for me cause when I first started the game, I think I might have killed that girl that is into guns, since I didnt know that i could date girls at that time. Does anybody know where she is located so I can check to see if she is still up on that building?

She's out in no man's land in the desert(Blueberry, Red County) on the roof of an ammunation. All of your girlfriends respawn, so don't worry about killing them. Actually, they take a couple of extra hits before they go down. It was pretty funny, the NRA b**** has a gun and did some damage to me before the 3rd shotgun blast to the head took her down. :lol:

Since there is some interest in this, I'll list info on the 4 non-mission girlfriends.

Michelle- Car Mechanic at driving school in San Fierro. Likes larger men, so it is a pain in the ass to start dating her.

Helena- NRA nut previously mentioned. Likes average men, under 20% muscle, so it was too late for me.

Barbara- cop in El Quebrados sheriff station. Also likes larger men.

Katie- nurse at country club in San Fierro (edge of the course by the street, pain in the ass to find her the first time). Likes guys with muscles.

Hope this answers some questions.

She's out in no man's land in the desert(Blueberry, Red County) on the roof of an ammunation. All of your girlfriends respawn, so don't worry about killing them. Actually, they take a couple of extra hits before they go down. It was pretty funny, the NRA b**** has a gun and did some damage to me before the 3rd shotgun blast to the head took her down. :lol:

Since there is some interest in this, I'll list info on the 4 non-mission girlfriends.

Michelle- Car Mechanic at driving school in San Fierro. Likes larger men, so it is a pain in the ass to start dating her.

Helena- NRA nut previously mentioned. Likes average men, under 20% muscle, so it was too late for me.

Barbara- cop in El Quebrados sheriff station. Also likes larger men.

Katie- nurse at country club in San Fierro (edge of the course by the street, pain in the ass to find her the first time). Likes guys with muscles.

Hope this answers some questions.

Well i just check to see if Helena is there, but to no suprise she is not there. Is she there at different times of the day shooting?

Well i just check to see if Helena is there, but to no suprise she is not there. Is she there at different times of the day shooting?

She was never there for me either. she only shows up if you have barely any muscle i think cus when i lost mine and went back she was there.

She was never there for me either. she only shows up if you have barely any muscle i think cus when i lost mine and went back she was there.

When I went to check out if she was on top of Ammunation, I was 100% fat and 0% muscle, and still she was not there.

This thread has run it's course and I'm proud of it.

It should probably be de-stickied now.

Anybody got any strategies for the Vigilante missions?

The easiest way to complete the vigilante missions is to steal a tank. There is a tank in the furthest hangar in Area 69 in Las Venturas.

This thread has run it's course and I'm proud of it. :)

It should probably be de-stickied now.

Anybody got any strategies for the Vigilante missions?

I read this somewhere but haven't tried it yet.

Make sure you are in front of a building that you can enter. Any fast-food place works well.

Get a vehicle to start the vigilante mission.

Get out of the vehicle after you start the mission and go into the building.

Wait about 10-15 seconds and all the guys you are suppose to kill will die.

Supposedly this works all the way to level 12. It's more of a glitch than a cheat and won't hinder your ability to get 100%.

The girlfriends aren't at those spots 24 hours a day, although I have no idea when they are available (seems like for long periods of time, it's never been an issue for me). I think all of them were typically there during the day except Katie who I found in the early evening. Your stats have no effect on whether or not they show up, that only determines whether or not you can get a date (they throw insults at you if they are not interested). For the NRA chick, you can't be a fat ass, it's more average guys, like your physique when you started the game.

On a side note, is there any easy way to get a parachute? I need one for the Dam and Blast mission, and the only easy place I can find to get one was at Arco Del Oeste, which I already used.

On a side note, is there any easy way to get a parachute? I need one for the Dam and Blast mission, and the only easy place I can find to get one was at Arco Del Oeste, which I already used.

Jump into any airplane and then jump out and you should have one.

If not, go to the tallest skyscraper in Los Santos and go up to the top.

The girlfriends aren't at those spots 24 hours a day, although I have no idea when they are available (seems like for long periods of time, it's never been an issue for me). I think all of them were typically there during the day except Katie who I found in the early evening. Your stats have no effect on whether or not they show up, that only determines whether or not you can get a date (they throw insults at you if they are not interested). For the NRA chick, you can't be a fat ass, it's more average guys, like your physique when you started the game.

There is no need to search for a parachute. Just start the mission and jump out of the plane. Every plane you jump out of has a parachute.

There is no need to search for a parachute. Just start the mission and jump out of the plane. Every plane you jump out of has a parachute.

Interesting, it wouldn't let me jump out when I tried it. Oh well, I'll try again later. Too much school work right now! :angry:

There is one at the very top of Mt. Chiliad. I found it very early in the game.

Oh GOD.

I'm on level 12 of the Vigilante mission. I'm winging it with 1000 rounds of SMG and a police motorbike. I pop off the first 8 guys in the first two cars, and have minimal health left plus no ammo for the SMG, just the AK-47. SO I figured I'd go right ahead of him and sit there and shoot his car with the AK while he's coming. I get a good distance ahead, and then somehow from extremely far away a SHOTGUN blast kills me. :headshake :headshake

Oh GOD.

I'm on level 12 of the Vigilante mission. I'm winging it with 1000 rounds of SMG and a police motorbike. I pop off the first 8 guys in the first two cars, and have minimal health left plus no ammo for the SMG, just the AK-47. SO I figured I'd go right ahead of him and sit there and shoot his car with the AK while he's coming. I get a good distance ahead, and then somehow from extremely far away a SHOTGUN blast kills me.  :headshake  :headshake

I am telling ya, go steal the tank, its pretty easy. I beat the 12 levels on my first try with the tank.

Just bumping this thread because of this news;

December 16, 2004 - Rockstar Games let the good news fly today, announcing that its mega-hit Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will arrive on Xbox and PC on June 7 in North America. Euro-gamers will receive the fifth game in the series June 10, 2005.

Following Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City in this generation of console systems, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas takes place in the fictitious city of San Andreas and enables players to explore cities much like LA, Las Vegas and San Francisco, all of which take place in real estate that's approximately five times bigger than the landscape found in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

The game follows the African-American Carl Johnson, who escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas five years ago. Returning to his hometown upon his mother's death in the early 1990s, his family has been torn apart. The game introduces a slew of new features including eating food to survive, the freedom to completely customize your character with tattoos, clothing, and haircuts, a brand new vehicle physics engine, and the ability to swim.

If Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is anything like the GTA bundle pack before it, then Xbox and PC gamers should expect no content changes to the gameplay, but they should look forward to higher resolution graphics, and better overall graphic presentation.

Nice. I have 63%. I beat GTA 3 100%, Vice City highest I have gotten was 78%.

I had like 93% or something like that on Vice City. I was missing a couple of unique jumps (which are a pain to find in the first place much less know which ones you are missing) and I still cannot beat that damn shooting range side mission.

You're supposed to get 45 but the best I've ever gotten was like 43.

I just started a new game last week and have everything that I need to do written down (including each indiviual jump and hidden package) so I can cross it off as I go.