The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

Or those of us that didn't get XBox till like 2 months ago and picked it up for 19.99 as one of the Platinum series.  Well worth it. 

GTA is greater in single player imo

Halo 2 great multiplayer.

Both should be f***ing awesome though.  My girl is gonna be pissed, lol.

Jason, I said still play. Like they've been playing it ever since it first came out. ;)

GTA is great in single player because that's what it is. Playing it with friends so they can also treasure one of those "priceless GTA moments" is even better, and these moments occur once per day.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason, I said still play. Like they've been playing it ever since it first came out. ;)

GTA is great in single player because that's what it is. Playing it with friends so they can also treasure one of those "priceless GTA moments" is even better, and these moments occur once per day.

I'll agree with u on that. GTA is tons of laughs with friends. Those random as things. I remember when my buddies and I first found out you could pick up hookers.

Wow, now lets get back to GTA ;) :lol:

First off, nothing will ever, ever, beat multiplayer Goldeneye parties.

And GTA is just as fun to play with friends as it is alone. Play till you die. Turns usually last 5 to 10 minutes, and so many different funny things happen that everybody gets good laughs. I don't remember laughing at Halo.

Halo 2 will be the best game ever made??? How laughable. I have a ton of NES and SNES games I'd take any day over Halo. GTA too. The golden age of video games is past us, when there'd be 6 or 7 games per year that you had to have.

Best game ever, hah.

The new GTA will be massive. It will probably take a few months to acquaint yourself with the whole area. There's so many different things to do! I still play GTA III, but not Halo anymore. No one plays Halo 1 anymore, but everyone is still playing III/Vice City. The only people that still play Halo 1 are the nerds who are re-honing their skills so they can automatically be good at the next one.

No need to start with the name calling, seriously. It's just differences of opinions.

And, IMHO - and that of many others, Halo 2 >>> GTA. And, comparing Halo 2's multiplayer to GTA - switch every time you die - well, it really doesn't compare...

No need to start with the name calling, seriously.  It's just differences of opinions.

And, IMHO - and that of many others, Halo 2 >>> GTA.  And, comparing Halo 2's multiplayer to GTA - switch every time you die - well, it really doesn't compare...

I don't recall doing any namecalling. :)

The nerd comment was an offhand comment, and if it applies to you, then oh well.

By the way, how can Halo 2 >>> GTA if you haven't even played it? :stick

For all you know, Halo 2 could be the biggest flop ever.

San Andreas will be the closest thing to the real world since...well since Vice City.

I'm not all about FPS's on the console, so maybe im a bit biased. However, GTA:SA will be FIVE TIMES BIGGER than Vice City. If you guys remember how huge VC was, i'm scared at what i'm going to be facing. SA is having street names, THREE f***ing REAL cities. I can't wait to take a dive off the Golden--er--Gant Bridge while the five-oh is after me. I can't wait to roll into Orange Grove and watch my gang swarm the po-po. s***. I can't wait to be rollin to "Don't Give a f***" in my Need for Speed esque ride. I can't wait to climb mountains, eat fast food, or go out into hickville. I can't wait to play some cards in Las Venturas. This game could take over my life.

San Andreas will be the closest thing to the real world since...well since Vice City.

I'm not all about FPS's on the console, so maybe im a bit biased.  However, GTA:SA will be FIVE TIMES BIGGER than Vice City.  If you guys remember how huge VC was, i'm scared at what i'm going to be facing.  SA is having street names, THREE f***ing REAL cities.  I can't wait to take a dive off the Golden--er--Gant Bridge while the five-oh is after me.  I can't wait to roll into Orange Grove and watch my gang swarm the po-po.  s***.  I can't wait to be rollin to "Don't Give a f***" in my Need for Speed esque ride.  I can't wait to climb mountains, eat fast food, or go out into hickville.  I can't wait to play some cards in Las Venturas.  This game could take over my life.

And likely millions of other people. :o

This game is gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And really, what's more fun than going down in a hail of gunfire against the US Army. Well, obviously, killing those bastards and taking their tank on a rampage!

I'd just like to add, now their will be monster trucks and i will be rolling over parked (and moving) cars like no tommarow. Good god.

And really, what's more fun than going down in a hail of gunfire against the US Army.  Well, obviously, killing those bastards and taking their tank on a rampage!

I'd just like to add, now their will be monster trucks and i will be rolling over parked (and moving) cars like no tommarow. Good god.

Monster. trucks. are. the. s***.

Give me monster trucks, Halo! I thought so.

Dying due to hundreds of bullets flying around and into your body > dying due to stupid snipers.

Hey Nokona, you heard anything on how long it'll take for a car to disappear in this one?

And really, what's more fun than going down in a hail of gunfire against the US Army.  Well, obviously, killing those bastards and taking their tank on a rampage!

Dont forget the bulldozer where you can use the front end with the right analog sticks to destroy cars, fences, people, and whatever else you can think of.

http://www.gtagaming.com/image.php?i=/imag...ozer_fences.jpg

I don't recall doing any namecalling. :)

The nerd comment was an offhand comment, and if it applies to you, then oh well.

By the way, how can Halo 2 >>> GTA if you haven't even played it?  :stick

For all you know, Halo 2 could be the biggest flop ever.

And for all you know, GTA could be a flop too (to your - 'This game is gonna be awesome comment)...

So - right back at ya, buddy... ;)

BTW - I highly doubt that this game - a game which has been worked upon for more than a year - will flop. I highly doubt it. Highly.

BTW - Halo 2 and GTA aren't really comparable games, so I don't even know why we're trying...

I was just laughing/responding to your comment that Halo multiplayer is worse than GTA multi-(not really)-player.

If GTA was, however, to install some kind of multiplayer system/online system into that game - man..

And for all you know, GTA could be a flop too (to your - 'This game is gonna be awesome comment)...

So - right back at ya, buddy...  ;)

BTW - I highly doubt that this game - a game which has been worked upon for more than a year - will flop.  I highly doubt it.  Highly.

Touche, I knew I had set myself up like that though.

Neither of these games will be flops. This is a guarantee.

Here's a sneak peak of the soundtrack...

1. The Theme From San Andreas

2. Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name

3. 2 Pac - I Don't Give A F@#k

4. James Brown - The Payback

5. Ronnie Hudson - West Coast Poplock

6. Guy - Groove Me

7. Eddie Money - Two Tickets To Paradise

8. Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man

9. The Maytals - Pressure Drop

10. Slick Rick - Children's Story

11. Rick James - Cold Blooded

12. Raze - Break 4 Love