The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: PS2 keeps giving me disc read error.

I find that to be absolute bulls***!

I'm so outraged right now...and annoyed, because it works on my other games, I'm checking it on another PS2 tonight and if it doesn't work there, those bastards at Gamestop better give me a new game.

Is it my PS2 or the game, because it did the same thing to Madden like 2 days ago?

This game is badass, I've been playing it for a few hours now since picking it up.

I ended up paying 7.33 for the game. I traded in NCAA for 25 bucks at Blockbuster and had a coupon for 20 additional bucks for any trade in game if you purhcase a new game.

Best coupon Blockbuster ever had. The games really badass, I'm at the part where you do the low-rider races.

This game isn't overhyped. It's everything I expected and more, and I'm about 5% complete.

Rockstar did not disappoint.

Beastly... you need to repair your PS2, send it to Sony.

Haha, I went to Montgomery, there were guys driving tractors around so I snatched one and drove it ALL the way back to Los Santos, which took like 10 minutes. It was awesome just listening try to shift gears and stuff.

400kbs according to the back of the case. And I've got to agree with Zero, this game has really impressed me so far, I expected it to be good, but not this good.

Alright thanx, i rented it and the blockbuster case basically just says what game is in the case.

Gamespot said there's been some frame rate issues with the game. Is that the case?

Im gonna be pisssed if it keeps freezing like this cause i cant play at all. The game completely locks up. It work fine last night, and for about 1 hour today. This is really pissin me off.

When you get to the mission "Just Business", prepare for a FUN ASS mission. :)

I've had no PS2 problems, all your guys's PS2's probably need some tweaking as they're close to going DRE on you...

I'm about 9% complete myself..  :o

i was like 5.58 before this s*** started happening