DANMAN31

NUKE_CLEVELAND

This is Nuke's first welcoming thread in a while where he didnt ask "WHAT THE f*** ARE YOU FOING HERE"? 
Am I supposed to feel flattered??:) I ditched WSI a long ass time ago.

I just didn't bother going to another Sox board because the Sox were pretty lame this year and I was kinda burnt out on posting anyway.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well dan welcome here and as nuke is glad you have sen the light im very happy you have seen the light and as rps pointed out this is the very first welcome post where nuke didnt ask the question what the f*** are you foing here....im sure he meant doing though.. i just wanted to say welcome aboard and inform you we are not all a bunch of backhill inbread illerates here... some of us know how to spell .....lol;)

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

well dan welcome here and as nuke is glad you have sen the light im very happy you have seen the light and as rps pointed out this is the very first welcome post where nuke didnt ask the question what the f*** are you foing here....im sure he meant doing though.. i just wanted to say welcome aboard and inform you we are not all a bunch of backhill inbread illerates here... some of us know how to spell .....lol;)

what do you expect from a grunt. welcome danman, why did you leave wsi a long time ago.