SNL

dasox24

Thanks, I hadn't noticed this.  It's about 10x better than the dead air they're broadcasting on Saturday nights lately.

Yeah, the last 2 SNL have been absolutely awful..the one with Jude Law was agonizing to watch...the only funny thing they do now is their political skits..I could watch Forte do Bush all the time...

"It's kind of one of those.....exaggerations" :lol:

Yeah, the last 2 SNL have been absolutely awful..the one with Jude Law was agonizing to watch...the only funny thing they do now is their political skits..I could watch Forte do Bush all the time... 

Well, uh, I thought the Ashlee Simpson thing on the Jude episode was HI-larious.

"It's kind of one of those.....exaggerations" :lol:

I don't watch at all now, I watch MadTV or a movie. It's amazing how far that show's fallen (again), in only a couple years.

Even the first show this season was wretched -- they had the WHOLE rerun season to work on that one show, and squat.

Forte's okay, but I still miss Will Ferrell. "So guess what? You're on the axis of evil. How'd ya like them apples, France?" :lolhitting

Well, uh, I thought the Ashlee Simpson thing on the Jude episode was HI-larious.

yeah, pure genius..lol Too bad it was unintentional on SNL's part :bang

and did everbody see that 60 minutes piece they did on SNL..pretty interesting..with the backstage stuff and the Simpson thing

I don't watch at all now, I watch MadTV or a movie.  It's amazing how far that show's fallen (again), in only a couple years.

Even the first show this season was wretched -- they had the WHOLE rerun season to work on that one show, and squat.

Forte's okay, but I still miss Will Ferrell.  "So guess what?  You're on the axis of evil.  How'd ya like them apples, France?"  :lolhitting

I Tivo it..then fastforward through 90% of it..I still like their political bits..I like Mad TV..but keep forgetting to record it..always passes my mind for some reason..

Yeah, ferrell's was great....but Forte's Bush is growing on me...