CWSGuy406

Adopt-A-Prospect

I just did a write up on Jeff Baj, if someone wants to claim Bull feel free. I just wanted to do one of the two guys. But if no one claims Bull, I will do his write up in a couple of days.

Wow, I can't believe that Anderson and Sweeney aren't taken. They're 2 of the top prospects. Are they taken and they just weren't posted on the list?

Whatever, I'll take Ryan Sweeney.

However, if Sweeney and Anderson (who is my second choice) are actually taken, and I just missed them or they werent posted...I'll take Antoin Gray. But ONLY if Sweeney isn't available.

After thinking about it I really don't care about Francisco Hernandez, so I've decided to switch to personal favorite Rafael Flores. If anybody wants the best catching prospect we've had in years, he's now available again.

After thinking about it I really don't care about Francisco Hernandez, so I've decided to switch to personal favorite Rafael Flores. If anybody wants the best catching prospect we've had in years, he's now available again.

Jerk, you can't just abandon your prospect like that :P

Are people still interested in doing these? If not, post that you don't have time or whatever, and see if anyone else is willing to do your player. I know there are a couple more on the list I am willing to do, if the people who said they would, cannot.

Are people still interested in doing these?  If not, post that you don't have time or whatever, and see if anyone else is willing to do your player.  I know there are a couple more on the list I am willing to do, if the people who said they would, cannot.

In doing this, I was expecting it to be more active once the minor league season starts. Till about April, I expect it to be pretty slow, with just backround information being posted. Then when the season starts, I expect it to pick up...

I'll take Adam Russell if no one has him. This kid has good stuff...

Pioneer League » Great Falls White Sox 8/30 to 9/13

W L SV ERA G IP H R ER BB KO HR

4 0 0 2.37 15 38 31 11 10 18 33 2

South Atlantic League » Kannapolis Intimidators 8/18 to 8/30

W L SV ERA G IP H R ER BB KO HR

0 1 0 7.20 1 5 6 5 4 5 1 2

Well the season is about to get underway here. I hope to see this subforum fill up with all kinds of info about these kids. If anyone has not posted their player yet, I hope to see them get up soon. And if you see your favorite player has not been spoken for, post here that you want to talk about them, and then post away.

The following prospects are taken but the person who has the prospect hasn't done anything yet (I'm leaving these guys open if anyone wants to take them):

Ricardo Nanita: shagar69

Matt Long: Dam8610

John Ely: NorthSideSox72/Heads22

Edited by danman31

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 05:59 PM)
I did something, but much like my prospect, I think I may have missed the mark and posted it in the incorrect forum. :P

Yeah I think I remember that now that you mention it. It's not in FutureSox, I just looked. So where did you put it?

Dan, I'll take Owens, if that's cool that I have two -- Lucy's in extended Spring Training, and I wanted to keep a close eye on Jerry anyways.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 06:03 PM)
Yeah I think I remember that now that you mention it. It's not in FutureSox, I just looked. So where did you put it?

It was just my attempt of a joke about Lemon's Wildness. :P

I haven't done s***.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 11:08 PM)
Dan, I'll take Owens, if that's cool that I have two -- Lucy's in extended Spring Training, and I wanted to keep a close eye on Jerry anyways.

Sure, go ahead. Knock yourself out. ;)

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 11:10 PM)
It was just my attempt of a joke about Lemon's Wildness.  :P

I haven't done s***.

The joke was good, I got it. Maybe there was a thread in FS about Lemon a while back or something. I really do remember something about him. Whatever.

Also, for everyone, I'd like to add that this isn't really much work. I hope people aren't putting it off because they think it will be hard to keep up on. Ultimately you can update your player as much or as little as you want. The main idea was to have basic info on our prospects so people don't have to go searching for stuff. It would all be in the AAP Board. Most people have copied and pasted various college player info and scouting reports.

QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ Apr 23, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
If I can take 2 I would like to have Andy Gonzalez he is my sleeper and I get to see him alot on the feild.

He's yours.

Anyone can take two if they so desire.

You can take me off Ryan McCarthy. Dude's not doing jack this year, so there's not much to post about him.

QUOTE(dasox24 @ May 28, 2005 -> 11:10 AM)
You can take me off Ryan McCarthy.  Dude's not doing jack this year, so there's not much to post about him.

He's actually been doing decently of late, but whatever you want. Do you want to take anyone to replace him?

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 28, 2005 -> 11:18 AM)
Can I take Gio?

Sure, at this point I'm encouraging people to take 2 players so we can have all the top guys taken.