game

GASHWOUND

lol no I beat the game yesterday, and I was going back from level 14 to post the passwords, then when I was done I saw you already did it lol.

Well for the rest of you mind weaklings then..lol

:lol:

Only when you torn off every hair off the top off your head then maybe you can take a peek at the moves I posted..but not a hair sooner :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hawaiisoxfn

I beat the game with Gashs help. In fact, I only used the cheats for 16, 17, and 18. I beat the rest of them on my own. I found this game a while ago on bigboys.com, which is the site with the video of the kid flipping off the cop, and the cop consequently beating his head in. There are several great videos on the site, like one where this pimp b**** slaps this little mullet man for interrupting him. :lol:

I beat the game with Gashs help. In fact, I only used the cheats for 16, 17, and 18. I beat the rest of them on my own. I found this game a while ago on bigboys.com, which is the site with the video of the kid flipping off the cop, and the cop consequently beating his head in. There are several great videos on the site, like one where this pimp b**** slaps this little mullet man for interrupting him. :lol:

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/trampoline.html

I got that game from big-boys.com My highest was 583.