Open question for Rob Knowles

southsider2k5

I just got reading your latest write up, and a line jumped out at me about Kelly Wunsch being the one who actually organized the almost boycott of drug tests. Where did you hear this from? I haven't seen anything about who was the point man on this, let alone anyone else who was involved. If you have any more info I would love to see it.

Thanks

SS2k3

Thats a lie. I heard a Wunsch radio interview. He said it was just a bunch of players who didn't want to take the test. There was no meeting or organization or anything. He said the media took it way out of proportion. Go Sox!

I just got reading your latest write up, and a line jumped out at me about Kelly Wunsch being the one who actually organized the almost boycott of drug tests.  Where did you hear this from?  I haven't seen anything about who was the point man on this, let alone anyone else who was involved.  If you have any more info I would love to see it.

Thanks

SS2k3

K Wunsch is the teams delegate..... so anytime the team does anything that resembles a "boycott," K Wunsch is going to be the mouthpiece and, whether it's right or wrong, he'll be the one that the media labels as the "organizer"..... so to speak.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding, I don't know if I read it wrong or if the stories I read about it got it wrong. I apologize if this misunderstanding offended anyone(if it did, consider counseling). I am sure I got it mixed up in my head because Kelly Wunsch was the only named player in the mix, and he was the one who spoke about it. Once agains sorry...my bad.

I should have checked before I wrote it :nono

-Rob Knowles