A Site Update

Chisoxfn

We have just started the process of completely rebuilding the site. We are hoping to have it launched very very soon, almost 100% positive that it will be done sometime this upcoming week. It is unlikely that it will be up on Monday morning, but we are going to push and do all we can do get it ready by then.

We have just started the process of completely rebuilding the site.  We are hoping to have it launched very very soon, almost 100% positive that it will be done sometime this upcoming week.  It is unlikely that it will be up on Monday morning, but we are going to push and do all we can do get it ready by then.

Jason, Mario, and Myslef are working as hard as we can to make sure the site is up as quickly as possible.

We have just started the process of completely rebuilding the site.  We are hoping to have it launched very very soon, almost 100% positive that it will be done sometime this upcoming week.  It is unlikely that it will be up on Monday morning, but we are going to push and do all we can do get it ready by then.

Jason, Mario, and Myslef are working as hard as we can to make sure the site is up as quickly as possible.

man you guys are slow. i wanted it done this morning.

well i am waiting!!!!! :headbang

I myself totally respect your guys' hard work and I cant wait to see the improvement on the site. Good job guys!

to be honest, how can they improve a one of the better looking sites in sports. this is site is sharp looking.

it was funny b/c right after this was done, the biscuit babble followed.

Will the look to the site be changed at all? Will you guys be keeping that:

Soxtalk.com, message board of Soxnet.net

heading up there? I think that heading is awesome. Just make sure you don't make an ugly one like they have there at WSI

And personally, I love the blue theme you have right now

Will the look to the site be changed at all? Will you guys be keeping that:

Soxtalk.com, message board of Soxnet.net

heading up there? I think that heading is awesome. Just make sure you don't make an ugly one like they have there at WSI

Yes, Soxnet.net will have a new look. I'm not sure on the message boards.

I made that heading, thanks for the kudos! :headbang

Ya, it should be faster. As far as the look, the message board and main page will change a bit. These should be some of the last major changes to the site, or at least thats what we hope. You'll start getting more minor league updates, faster news reports, and more content as well or at least thats our hope.