*Official* College Basketball Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go UCONN!!!

It'll be tough without Okafor and Gordon plus the situation/loss of AJ Price, but with Villanueva, Boone and Nelson up front and Anderson, Brown and Gay at the 2-3 positions UConn is still gonna be a top contender this year. A lot will depend on how Marcus Williams handles the point and how Rashad Anderson responds to being a go-to guy. I think a Final Four appearance is definitely possible, but they won't be favorites like they were last year

Since Iowa State doesn't have a football team, I figured I'd start this now.

Do ghosts of Seneca Wallace walk the field at night??? I actually went to an Iowa State football game two years ago was a blast! We tailgated and sat in the student section...great time...

And moving on to basketball.....I hear Chief Illiniwek's mocassins on Assembly Hall's floor right now...closer and closer to the season we get....

Do ghosts of Seneca Wallace walk the field at night???  I actually went to an Iowa State football game two years ago was a blast! We tailgated and sat in the student section...great time...

And moving on to basketball.....I hear Chief Illiniwek's mocassins on Assembly Hall's floor right now...closer and closer to the season we get....

Chief doesn't wear mocassins. He's bear-foot.

At least we've won a Big Ten game in the last 2 years. :lol:  :bringit Hell, they went to a bowl game last year! :headbang

Hey, I'm happy for you guys. I played against both Basanez and McGarigle in high school. Pace yourself though shooter. Don't forget to tune into this week's massacre: Michigan!