*Official* College Basketball Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would argue Duke got the toughest draw, slightly over Illinois. Duke gets Kentucky, OU, Syracuse, and Michigan State just in the top 5 seeds. Utah is no cakewalk either. I do think its ridiculous that the overall 1 seed got such a tough draw, having Arizona as a 3 seed in your bracket is just tough to swallow.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Mar 13, 2005 -> 06:00 PM)
I would argue Duke got the toughest draw, slightly over Illinois. Duke gets Kentucky, OU, Syracuse, and Michigan State just in the top 5 seeds. Utah is no cakewalk either. I do think its ridiculous that the overall 1 seed got such a tough draw, having Arizona as a 3 seed in your bracket is just tough to swallow.

I disagree completely, Kentucky is not that strong of a team at all. Oklahoma is a decent three seed, MSU isn't really that good of a basketball team, Syracuse is tough though. UNC has arguably the most dangerous team in the tourney in UCONN, one of the better three seeds in Kansas, a very dangerous 5 in Villanova and, Florida as a 4 who is actually playing better than Kentucky right now.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 13, 2005 -> 06:29 PM)
I'm not going to lie here, Duke got a cakewalk imo.  I agree UNC got royally f***ed, but that's jmo.

not at all.

both cuse and OU are capable of beating duke.