MP3 Players

dasox24

I'm asking for an mp3 player for christmas, but I need help in choosing which one to ask for. The iPod is an obvious choice, but does anything else out there compare to it? The Dell DJ looks pretty good, but I just don't know. If anyone own's a Dell DJ or iPod, can you tell me what you think of it? Thanks.

wrong forum...but

i have an ipod, 15 gig, i love it, i have 1700 songs on it now, easy to customize, easy to use.

I asked for an IPod. Wanna take it to the gym cuz when I run with the CD Walkman, it always skips and I have a wierd thing where I can not run without music.

Can't touch an iPod. My 40GB does double duty as my removable work harddrive so I can move my junk between the 6 different computers I'll be on during the work week. Combination firewire/USB connectivity, full integration with the free iTunes software, and audio out from the docking station makes it easy to to connect to your home stereo. The iPod minis compare favorably with other brands on from a cost-performance standpoint.

And if you're a digital photo person, the new color LCD photo iPods are a great solution for keeping all your music, photos, and computer files in one place. I want one of those!