Anyone going to any games this year?

SoxFan1

I plan on going to at least 5 games this year. I dont get a chance to go to the ballpark that much so I suggest every Sox fan goes to 1 game or more. Everyone should do their part to help the Sox financially. Go to some games!

Those of you that live in and around Chicago are very lucky. I live out in So Cal, so it's a little bit harder for me to make it to Comiskey/Cellular (I've never gone), but I try to go when they play the Angels in Anaheim. I went to a game in 2001 (15-1 victory), and a game in 2000 when the Sox got killed. This season, the Sox come to Dodger Stadium, and I plan on going to all 3 of those games, and I'm gonna try to go to 2 of the 4 games in Anaheim. And if things are going good and we're playing well this summer, I'll consider making a trip to Chicago and catching a couple of games.

:bringit

I'm only a half hour from the ballpark, but I can't make many games due to a lack of funds/car. Fortunately, I probably will be able to afford a car this year, but the finances are probably gonna be tight, so I'll make as many games as I can without putting my pocketbook in the poorhouse.

i live on the south east side of chicago. i live right on the border between chicago and hammond. All i have to do is hop on the free way and in 15 minutes im in the ballparks parking lot. Its fun to live so close. I also plan on going to the All Star Game festivities this year. :D :P