2004-2005 High School Basketball Thread!

Brian

Not sure how this thread would go over but I like hearing about other high school and names I may see in the future.

Warren Blue Devils won the Waukegan Thanksgiving Tourney by destroying Carmel 85-20, then knocking off Palatine Fremd and Waukegan in close games. They are 3-0 and play Mundelien tonight for the first home game.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homewood Flossmoor. 5-0. they goin to Kentucky this weekend to play Oak Hills Academy

Hey - since you go to HF, were you there when your school absolutely killed my team's school, Oak Forest? Regionals last year?

Anyways, tonight, we (Oak Forest) take on TF South. We're 2-1 (From the Thanksgiving Tourney), and tonight we should get the victory over the boys from da' South. Anyways -- next week (Friday), probably the biggest game of the year for us -- Oak Forest vs. Hillcrest.

Hey - since you go to HF, were you there when your school absolutely killed my team's school, Oak Forest?  Regionals last year? 

Anyways, tonight, we (Oak Forest) take on TF South.  We're 2-1 (From the Thanksgiving Tourney), and tonight we should get the victory over the boys from da' South.  Anyways -- next week (Friday), probably the biggest game of the year for us -- Oak Forest vs. Hillcrest.

no, sorry i wasn't

Well, Oak Forest beats TF South, 62-40. Bengals jumped out to a 15-0 lead to start the game, not allowing a point for the first five minutes of the game. Didn't look back after that...

I got in at the end, it's always cool to just get in the game. Didn't scratch the box score, but oh well, we meet Reavis next, who lost to TF South by 20, so, hopefully we can really take 'em early.

IN THE HOUSE, WHEATON NORTH. We packed it tonight, we have the best fans, the SuperFans.  We had over 150 shirts made this year for the fans, Blue shirts with with a yellow Superman Logo on them, that say Superfan, then we have whatever name we want on the back. This was are first home game tonight, God it was awesome tonight. And this is senior year, so we all get front row this year.

I know its just stupid high school s***, but its such a blast.

Bah.

I think this was Central's first loss. Julius can play, do you have any idea how many he scored or just how he played overall?