13th straight year

southsider2k5

I have nothing against us starting on the road.  I like the idea of not having baseball in Chicago in March!  Hopefully it will be 30 degrees warmer by Friday so I don't freeze my ass off on openning day.

Supposed to be 77 on Thursday and 60 on Friday. Hopefully the warm weather will linger. It was only supposed to be 40 today and it got to 59.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I have nothing against us starting on the road.  I like the idea of not having baseball in Chicago in March!  Hopefully it will be 30 degrees warmer by Friday so I don't freeze my ass off on openning day.

Supposed to be 77 on Thursday and 60 on Friday. Hopefully the warm weather will linger. It was only supposed to be 40 today and it got to 59.

you foregot the friday thunderstorms steff..... .... no joke ... for real.... which would figure...we havent had a tailgate on opening day yet that we werent drenched and freezing in lol...........

I have nothing against us starting on the road.  I like the idea of not having baseball in Chicago in March!  Hopefully it will be 30 degrees warmer by Friday so I don't freeze my ass off on openning day.

you foregot the friday thunderstorms steff..... .... no joke ... for real.... which would figure...we havent had a tailgate on opening day yet that we werent drenched and freezing in lol...........

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USLocalSt...v=none&pid=none

At least they got rid of the rain? :huh:

Not true.. last year was absolutely beautiful!! By the way.. I'm hearing that lots A,B,C will be open early (11am) and not D & E (not until 12:30). Anyone hear anything different? I'm waiting on a return call from the reps.

I hope it's about 40 degrees and raining. That way, no wait in the beer line and no wait for the bathroom. Most will just stay home. Only the true diehards will come out ;)

Having said that, the Weather Channel is predicting Sunny and 56 for Friday. I wonder who on this board predicted that about one month ago? :huh: (Hint; ME!) :P