Lee for SPod, Vizcaino, and PTBNL

Buehrle>Wood

I think Weeks is pretty much untouchable.  But if the Sox got him I'd absolutely LOVE this deal. 

Also the one guy I suggested Jones is out for the entire season according to Brewerfan.net

Its a very respectable site, I've talked to the guy that ran it once or twice a long time ago.

Do you ever post there?

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cancel that name.  He's out for 2005.  The other guy would be an awesome pickup though.  Jones was rated very highly in the Brewers organization though.

apparently you missed my Mike Jones joke...

Do any of you listen to rap!?!?!

The more I think about it, the more I like this trade. We save money, get a legitimate base stealing threat (unlike one we have seen in YEARS), and a QUALITY reliever that was in the top 10 in holds last year in the NL.

The guy had a 2.63 K/BB ratio last season, compared to 2.00 for Damaso.

We still got plenty of pop in Konerko, Thomas, Dye and Rowand to drive in Pods and Urine.

What am I missing, fellas?

Your avatar and sig intrigues me, why must I get turned on by going to soxtalk? :lol:

beastly how many people out there hit 25 hr's and drive in 80. let me know. Also if Ginter is part of it, then between ginter and posednik  you have 25 hr's. We didn't win s*** kissing Lee's and magglios ass. its time for some changes.

Kiss konerko goodbye next year, everett and thomas as well. next year.

Damn, now I can't have fun watching you blast Paulie next year...that was hysterical

Has anyone took into consideration how Posednick numbers may be effected joining contending team? His entire career is spent in Milwaukee, where they've only sniffed contention for the first month of the regular season.

Browsing his numbers with RISP (.209 AVG/.313 OBP), concern is growing within me. If ESPN weren't f***ed up, I'd be able to evaluate any trends from previous seasons.

Ultimately, Williams may have bought into the hype; anxiously looking to add a player which fits his "grinder" mentality. Despite his astounding stolen base numbers, our club won't significantly improve if his low OBP and AVG continues.

Maybe its just me overanalyzing, in an attempt to criticize Williams. :D

EDIT: I realize he's not supposed to drive in runs, but the numbers are good indication of how he handles pressure.

He will play center with rowand moving to one of the corners. They have been wanting to get a ''true'' center fielder for some time to move rowand to the corner.

Wow...right again Nostrodamus.

From Rotoworld:

Podsednik, who hit just .244/.313/.364 last season, will take over as the White Sox's leadoff hitter. Early indications are that he'll play left, with Aaron Rowand staying in center.

From MLB:

He figures to move to left field, with Aaron Rowand a stronger defensive player in center.