Good News about Wright.

LDF

All I have to say it take it easy Danny.  The last thing we need to do is blow out his elbow.  If it takes longer than 3 weeks to get rid of the pain, then sit out as long as it takes.  DONT RUSH IT!!!

bingo. i would have him rest a month and then come back slowly.

Guest hotsoxchick1
All I have to say it take it easy Danny.  The last thing we need to do is blow out his elbow.  If it takes longer than 3 weeks to get rid of the pain, then sit out as long as it takes.  DONT RUSH IT!!!

bingo. i would have him rest a month and then come back slowly.

*sniff* *sniff* smells like surgery to me...............would be par for the course anyhow...........its his turn.........

Danny told me on Sunday that he felt fine.  He had a little soreness after his last outing, but felt great during it.  The Sox wanted to be cautious, so this is the path they are taking.  He said he would be ready soon.

I think after the disaster that was Jason Bere's experience eith elbow surgery and just the general amount of arm injuries we have had lately, it sounds like the Sox are taking the safe road, which is just fine by me. If Josh Stewart has to make 3 or 4 starts now that is better than him making them during a pennant race!

Danny told me on Sunday that he felt fine.  He had a little soreness after his last outing, but felt great during it.  The Sox wanted to be cautious, so this is the path they are taking.  He said he would be ready soon.

I think after the disaster that was Jason Bere's experience eith elbow surgery and just the general amount of arm injuries we have had lately, it sounds like the Sox are taking the safe road, which is just fine by me. If Josh Stewart has to make 3 or 4 starts now that is better than him making them during a pennant race!

i agree, if we need to rest him even if it is for a long time. lets not f*** with this and let him heal.