WSCR report regarding RJ

S720

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find it out that Arizona would just pull the so called demands of a starting outfielder.  This proposed deal seems too good to be true, imo.

I do find it out that Arizona would just pull the so called demands of a starting outfielder.  This proposed deal seems too good to be true, imo.

I was stunned myself after I heard it. Well, I think that whenever you are negotiating anything, you have to set it at a highest or lowest level, then work yourself up or down from there. AZ knows that its ask is just too ridiculous. So now, I hope with my fingers crossed, it has come down on its asking.

Please let my naive intuition come true!!! :pray

I was stunned myself after I heard it.  Well, I think that whenever you are negotiating anything, you have to set it at a highest or lowest level, then work yourself up or down from there.  AZ knows that its ask is just too ridiculous.  So now, I hope with my fingers crossed, it has come down on its asking.

Please let my naive intuition come true!!! :pray

Well AZ still gets a solid starter, who should be above average in the NL with room to grow. A pretty darn good young reliever thats signed to a more then affordable deal, one of the better prospets in baseball (outfield wise), and another prospect. I would beileve it would have to be one of the Sox better pitching prospects.

If it isn't Tracey or Bmac I'd be thrilled with this deal. Although the Sox would need to sign a 5starter to a one year stop gap type deal until Bmac is ready.

Maybe even look Millwoods way and give him like a 2.5-3 mill base with like another 2-3 mill in incentives. If Mill earns the incentives than it will be more then worth it cause it means he pitched very good and with him as a 5th starter, I'd think the odds are great that the Sox would be winning, playing exciting ball and maybe going deep...which means higher attendance, etc.

But JR would have to step up payroll if they made this deal. God I would be so so so so so Happy :headbang :headbang

is the score also reporting that theyve put there dicks in there mouth so much they are not credible anymore?

I agree. First they were saying the Sox made 10m offer to Clement, then they just drop that story. Now they're saying they may trade for RJ, but saying they don't have enough money to sign Clement, but wouldn't adding RJ be about as much as adding Clement?

Its all good, back on those teams Caffey was my favorite player  :lol: ;  My friends all laughed, but him and Kukoc were awesome  :)

It was a sad day in Chicago history when Caffey was traded and then the Bulls ended up with Dickie Simpkins in his place...Even Jordan b****ed at Krause for that...sad day, very sad day...Caffey, Randy Brown, Bison Dale, Wennington....good times....

It was a sad day in Chicago history when Caffey was traded and then the Bulls ended up with Dickie Simpkins in his place...Even Jordan b****ed at Krause for that...sad day, very sad day...Caffey, Randy Brown, Bison Dale, Wennington....good times....

Ya they were. Luckily they finally appear ready to get back on track.

I agree.  First they were saying the Sox made 10m offer to Clement, then they just drop that story.  Now they're saying they may trade for RJ, but saying they don't have enough money to sign Clement, but wouldn't adding RJ be about as much as adding Clement?

They drop over $5M in Garland and Marte so it works to be about the same.

if the sox land randy....is there any chance they could still get aj?  Money wise?  Anyone?

dude aj burnett is not that good why the f*** would you want him, hes horrible, hes just gonna get injured, id rather have hermanson pitch instead of aj burnett :stick