Opening Day Friday BBQ

Hangar18

Good Day to all my fellow white sox fans. Steff3603, Wilkes, and I are having a BBQ in the parking lot at The Cell this Friday. Told her I would remind you all, so stop by and say Hello and Toast the 2003 Season with us. Not sure where we'll be, though were aiming for the North Parking Lot. Look for a Metallic Gray Chrysler Sebring with a Giant Sox Flag sticking out of my sunroof, Steff will have her Jeep next to my car, its really easy to spot us from a mile away, with my Flag.

I did the same thing in Milwaukee last year, and everyone found me. hope to see some of you.......go sox.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Good Day to all my fellow white sox fans.  Steff3603, Wilkes, and I are having a BBQ in the parking lot at The Cell this Friday. Told her I would remind you all, so stop by and say Hello and Toast the 2003 Season with us.    Not sure where we'll be, though were aiming for the North Parking Lot.    Look for a Metallic Gray Chrysler Sebring with a Giant Sox Flag sticking out of my sunroof,  Steff will have her Jeep next to my car, its really easy to spot us from a mile away, with my Flag.

I did the same thing in Milwaukee last year, and everyone found me.    hope to see some of you.......go sox.

let me do you one better there hangar.. why dont you all come over to lot E by gate 2 and bbq with the rest of us there..............we would be glad to have you and steff... you cant miss the some 50 of us there .... stand at gate 2 and look at the lot we will be right there on the sidewalks................hope to see you and steff.............

Guest hotsoxchick1
Lot E?  where is that? that wouldnt be the North Lot would it?

no lot E is on the south side of the park... off 37th street

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm sure myself, Guido, Ian, and "Maury" Pin Stripes will be making the rounds  :headbang

sober? :lol:

have you ever known them to be sober????????? much less have you ever known rps to sit still for 5 minutes.........killa you owe me one so you have to sit still for at least half an hour.......... :D lol

Hmmm. to really make that work, we should put all our cars together......

Im going to message her tonite and see if we can make this work......would be awesome to have like 80-90 people drinking and bs'ing before the game. I'll keep in touch .......oh did I mention Beer?

Guest hotsoxchick1
killa you owe me one so you  have to sit still for at least half an hour.......... :D  lol

Half-an-hour? With all the beer I'm gonna drink at the tailgate and all the booze I'm gonna sip inside, I'll be good to go for at least 1-2 hours :headbang

1-2 is even better hon.........ill hold to that ya know............. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hmmm.  to really make that work, we should put all our cars together......

Im going to message her tonite and see if we can make this work......would be awesome to have like 80-90 people drinking and bs'ing before the game.    I'll keep in touch .......oh did I mention Beer?

yes we put our cars together... were gettin there around noonish... so be there so we can all park together.. just tell joey the lot guy your with us........

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm sure myself, Guido, Ian, and "Maury" Pin Stripes will be making the rounds  :headbang

What's with the Maury? Did Red become Maury Povich? :huh:

no hes maury the hair doctor in goodfellas............lol

What's with the Maury? Did Red become Maury Povich? :huh:

I'll explain it to you on Friday at the game..... a new moniker me and Guido came up with for RPS at SoxFest after he was denied 2 or 3 times by Rowand. Has to do with Maury the wig guy from "GoodFellas " and his constant chant of, "f*** him! Who does he think I am? A f***ing ^!@@(*? f*** him! f*** him!" afterwards :lol:

I'll explain it to you on Friday at the game..... a new moniker me and Guido came up with for RPS at SoxFest after he was denied 2 or 3 times by Rowand. Has to do with Maury the wig guy from "GoodFellas " and his constant chant of, "f*** him! Who does he think I am? A f***ing ^!@@(*? f*** him! f*** him!" afterwards  :lol:

I had to go through my memory bank on this one. I saw Goodfellas for the first time 2 years ago. :o

Guest hotsoxchick1
f*** Rowand! Sonofab**** cant even say hello.  :lol:

he said hi to me... he even stopped long enough to grab me a beer and goof around with the kids for a while.......like i said .. booze and women would be a big distraction for him in cf......lol.....

Guest hotsoxchick1
f*** Rowand! Sonofab**** cant even say hello.  :lol:

he said hi to me... he even stopped long enough to grab me a beer and goof around with the kids for a while.......like i said .. booze and women would be a big distraction for him in cf......lol.....

f*** him!

yeah i know a few who would................ maury...........lmao :ph34r:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I respect rowand because his wife is so damn hot! :ph34r:

yeah we expect that "thinking with the little head" stuff out of you.............lol :D

Lot E?  where is that?   that wouldnt be the North Lot would it?

no lot E is on the south side of the park... off 37th street

I think he meant to say lot E. That is where we'll all be. There's about 20 or so in our group so we should have quite the crowd between the two groups :D