Gas Can still got some in the Tank

DonkeyKongerko

Guest hotsoxchick1
hahhaha

Howry just gave up a two run shot to .... Rey Ordonez.  Yes that Rey Ordonez.  That just tied in the bottom of the 8th.  We'll see what the Red Sox committee has in store for the 9th.

how are you watching that .. with 500 channels and over 50 of them with sports i dont have a single baseball game on tonite.............. :angry:

how are you watching that .. with 500 channels and over 50 of them with sports i dont have a single baseball game on tonite.............. :angry:

No I wish i were watching I only have like 50 channels but I was watching on ESPN Gameday which was working decently today for some reason.

Guest hotsoxchick1

No I wish i were watching I only have like 50 channels but I was watching on ESPN Gameday which was working decently today for some reason.

whew i thought for a minute there that you had the game on and i couldnt get it in...........i feel better now............

I'm watching it on MLB.TV, mainly to get a test run for tomorrow, and it f***ing rocks! It's nice and clear, and the feed was only interuppted once in the 50 minutes or so I've been watching it, and even them it was for like 2 seconds and I missed none of the action.

hahhaha

Howry just gave up a two run shot to .... Rey Ordonez.  Yes that Rey Ordonez.  That just tied in the bottom of the 8th.  We'll see what the Red Sox committee has in store for the 9th.

Well, I just watched the Angel world series ceremony and now am watching them play the Rangers. I wish it were the Sox I was watching though :headbang

I wish I could get that...and then get ASB 2004 free. 

It costs a b****load though....anyone got any idea how much?  :huh:

119 or something like that. I forget, they just automatically renew mine, and typically something goes wrong and they end up giving it to me for free.

I wish I could get that...and then get ASB 2004 free.  

It costs a b****load though....anyone got any idea how much?  :huh:

119 or something like that. I forget, they just automatically renew mine, and typically something goes wrong and they end up giving it to me for free.

119....that's not too bad. That's less than a dollar a game....and that's just for White Sox games. I don't think they'll show all the Sox games....but that's fine.

And then you get ASB 2004 free. That's the s***

Guest hotsoxchick1
Actually, INDEMAND has the baseball package on for FREE for the first week of the year. It's like channels 460-467 for people in our area HSC. I was watching some of that BoSox game.

ian whats that run after the free week?? it may be worth checking into........as if i need more sports channels lol................. :D

Actually, INDEMAND has the baseball package on for FREE for the first week of the year. It's like channels 460-467 for people in our area HSC. I was watching some of that BoSox game.

ian whats that run after the free week?? it may be worth checking into........as if i need more sports channels lol................. :D

Are you guys talking about Dish Network, Direct TV, or good old fashion cable..?

Are you guys talking about Dish Network, Direct TV, or good old fashion cable..?

I don't know what HSC has, but I'm talking about InDemand.

That's on cable, right..? I had a cheater box at the townhouse in Alsip and I think that's what they called their "Pay per view" thing.

That's on cable, right..? I had a cheater box at the townhouse in Alsip and I think that's what they called their "Pay per view" thing.

Yeah that's cable. Well, the sports packages are on digital cable. Most of the "black boxes" I've seen only have 2 digits as opposed to the 3 that digital cable has.

Yeah that's cable. Well, the sports packages are on digital cable. Most of the "black boxes" I've seen only have 2 digits as opposed to the 3 that digital cable has.

Right.. it was analog. I didn't switch to digital cable because we had the box. We just moved to Plainfield and got Dish Network. So far, so good. Monday's game was on and not blacked out. Keeping my fingers crossed though. I've been told I'm not supposed to get those... :huh:

I don't know what HSC has, but I'm talking about InDemand.

Ya, its on Cable, but you can also get it on any satellite provider.