Films

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 07:04 PM)
Well the first one was supposed to be straight to video...

yeah an That, Barbershop, and Blair Witch have to be one of the most succesful profits made from a film that was made under $15 million in the last 10 years. Edited by White Sox Josh

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 09:31 PM)
yeah an  That, Barbershop, and Blair Witch have to be one of the most succesful profits made from a film that was made under $15 million in the last 10 years.

Try Napoleon Dynamite made for 400Gs

QUOTE(GBlum27 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 03:07 AM)
Umm, is it just me or is Life Aquatic very very boring

I rented it a few weeks ago. I couldn't even make it through it, and I hardly ever turn off a movie, no matter how bad it is.

It's hard to believe that such a good cast can make such a poor movie.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 02:24 PM)
I rented it a few weeks ago.  I couldn't even make it through it, and I hardly ever turn off a movie, no matter how bad it is.

It's hard to believe that such a good cast can make such a poor movie.

I thought it had a lot of funny parts when I saw it. But, I did see with buddies in the theatre and us goofing around and making jokes probably made it better.

It is supposed to be a dry mockery more than anything. Maybe over the top for some or maybe just not that good of a movie. Hard to decide.q

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 10:30 AM)
I thought it had a lot of funny parts when I saw it.  But, I did see with buddies in the theatre and us goofing around and making jokes probably made it better. 

It is supposed to be a dry mockery more than anything.  Maybe over the top for some or maybe just not that good of a movie.  Hard to decide.q

I understood the dry humor in it, but it just wasn't funny. The commercials made it look great. My friend saw it at the theater and said it was terrible. I rented it anyway, and he was right.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
yeah an  That, Barbershop, and Blair Witch have to be one of the most succesful profits made from a film that was made under $15 million in the last 10 years.

"My Big Fat Greek Wedding" was made on a budget of $5 million. Worldwide it grossed about $370 million or so in theaters.

I finally watched "the pirates of the carribean" in its entirety today.

Gotta say i was distracted most of the time because the score used int he movie is that same as the one used in the sox intro video at games.

God i love that song.