Films

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
I just read the Trib's review for the new "Dukes" remake.  They gave it one half of one star.

The guy that wrote the adapted screenplay for Dukes and for Starsky and Hurch is getting a ton of bad press for his writing abilities.

I thought S & H was funny, I really like Stiller and Owen. But you have to like that dumbed down humor to like these movies.

watched the alexander director's cut. fight scenes-good, rosario dawson's fun bags-great, homosexual scenes-could have done without although wasn't as bad as expected. overall not bad and worth a rental, even if for nothing other than rosario's fun bags... :lol:

Edited by Goldmember

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 11:11 AM)
watched the alexander director's cut. fight scenes-good, rosario dawson's fun bags-great, homosexual scenes-could have done without although wasn't as bad as expected. overall not bad and worth a rental, even if for nothing other than rosario's fun bags... :lol:

loved that movie. I saw Team America. It's great. i couldn't stop laughing during the movie. THe movie does have probably one of the most graphic sex scenes in movie history.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 11:05 PM)
You = Suck. Napoleon Dynamite is the 2nd greatest movie ever. Right behind Shawshank Redemption... :headbang

I was actually pissed off that I paid 99 cents to rent that movie. That was an hour and a half of my life I will never have back.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 09:51 AM)
Some comics make you laugh and some make social commentary, Rock does both.

He had me in stitches the first 2 minutes...

"I had a daughter.. when I pick her up and just look at her.. I realize that I have just one job in life.... to keep her off the pole."

OMFG.. I was laughing my ass off.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 08:24 AM)
Not a movie.. but I watched Chris Rock on HBO last night (taped show from DC from last year I think)... good God that man is hysterical.

That's a good one. If you like stand-up, I'd check out Eddie Murphy's Delirious and Dave Chappelle's Killing 'em softly (I think that's what it's called).

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 08:24 AM)
Not a movie.. but I watched Chris Rock on HBO last night (taped show from DC from last year I think)... good God that man is hysterical.

do you have any of his DVD's. If you don't you should get some of them because they are hysterical.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 09:56 AM)
I was actually pissed off that I paid 99 cents to rent that movie.  That was an hour and a half of my life I will never have back.

no kidding. my bro and i were watching it and he walked out 15 minutes into it. was thinking with the buzz it got it would get better--it never did... :crying

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 10:42 PM)
loved that movie.  I saw Team America. It's great.  i couldn't stop laughing during the movie.  THe movie does have probably one of the most graphic sex scenes in movie history.

:headshake I hated that movie. I turned it off before it finished.

Hide and Seek was meh. Nothing special.