Films

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, thanx. Someone else told me that too. Would you consider this better than the average movie still?

It was pretty good. I'd say better than average since the storyline is cool. I'm just biased cuz I absolutely love the cinematics of the opening scene with the flower society in the 1962 version that they do not reproduce in the new one.

Against my will watched Win a Date with Tad Hamilton. Do not under any, ANY, ANY circumstances rent or watch this movie. Do not let your friends rent or watch it. You will become stupid if you watch this movie. You have all been warned.

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o i hope your either joking or like 70 years old. cuz otherwise  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou

I'm not joking, and I'm not seventy. I just don't like blatantly stupid and 1D humor.

Hero sucked. Do not see that unless you feel like reading a LOT.

The only cool part was the millions of arrows, but even then no one even died.

Hero was great. Then again, I watched it with a guy who is majoring in film studies so I got all the background about it and stuff while watching, haha.

Hero was great.  Then again, I watched it with a guy who is majoring in film studies so I got all the background about it and stuff while watching, haha.

Hero had too much abnormal stuff for my liking. Millions of arrows are falling around you and not one hits anyone?

"Just sit there instead of moving and no arrows will hit you. It is your own internal power of writing in sand."

Two guys are standing there with millions of arrows flying at them and they knock every single one away from them with their weapons?

Every goddamn Japanese movie has to have all this abnormal super hero s***.

Hero had too much abnormal stuff for my liking. Millions of arrows are falling around you and not one hits anyone?

"Just sit there instead of moving and no arrows will hit you. It is your own internal power of writing in sand."

Two guys are standing there with millions of arrows flying at them and they knock every single one away from them with their weapons?

Every goddamn Japanese movie has to have all this abnormal super hero s***.

Watch "The Seven Samurai" -- it's a Japanese film that doesn't have "abnormal superhero s***" and it's f***ing good.

I just saw Super Size Me, the documentary about McDonalds. All I have to say is ewwwwwwwwww.

I don't think I will be able to even *look* at a fast food place without getting nauseous for a while...

Watch "The Seven Samurai" -- it's a Japanese film that doesn't have "abnormal superhero s***" and it's f***ing good.

Yea, because The Seven Samurai was made back in the 50's, meaning no sci-fi fiction and all that.

Yea, because The Seven Samurai was made back in the 50's, meaning no sci-fi fiction and all that.

That's true, but it was the first action film to use the freeze frame effect that has become so popular in the superhuman martial arts films of lae. It was also the first film where the fight scenes were shot in multi-cam, with tight-, mid- and far- cameras filming simultaneously and the footage later edited together for a stunning cinematic effect.