Long time lurker...

HE GONE

Welcome to the board! :cheers

December's got to have the record for most new members joining the board....

I signed up in Nov, and now I'm hooked. A friend had told me about the site a while back, and I would check in periodically. But this off season the Sox have been very active and that is exciting. This year's team is drastically different from the team we started 04 with and should be fun to watch. I ask of the the old timers, please be patient with the "newbies". It may take a while for us to get the hang of the place, but if everybody is respectful, I'm sure we'll all get along fine.

I love this site, and thank you to whoever is responsible, you :headbang (rock)

I signed up in Nov, and now I'm hooked.  A friend had told me about the site a while back, and I would check in periodically.  But this off season the Sox have been very active and that is exciting.  This year's team is drastically different from the team we started 04 with and should be fun to watch.    I ask of the the old timers, please be patient with the "newbies". It may take a while for us to get the hang of the place, but if everybody is respectful, I'm sure we'll all get along fine. 

I love this site, and thank you to whoever is responsible, you :headbang (rock)

respectful??? boy, wait until you get an opinion on something that stirs up the people. but really, this is a really good site with varying of opinions. would you rather be in a site where everyone agrees with everyone???

either way

all newbies, welcome and enjoy the other parts of this site. the minor league one is great with great people with knowledge. did you know some sox minor leaguers post there as well.

:cheers :snr