Score Reports

Sox1422

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing I will speculate on is this. When the Sox have made there signings there haven't been rumors of them offering the particular guys contracts, more like straight up signings. I guess El Duque started more as a rumor, but kind of a rumor of it being a done deal.

What time did this report come in? If Bruce and the Score are reporting it, then I guess it's a possibility.

I've never liked A.J., he's such an asshole, but if it helps the team then do it.

One more question, how much was A.J. making with the Giants before being released?

CWSOX45

What time did this report come in? If Bruce and the Score are reporting it, then I guess it's a possibility.

I've never liked A.J., he's such an asshole, but if it helps the team then do it.

One more question, how much was A.J. making with the Giants before being released?

CWSOX45

$3.5 million

With these new comments, I think its safe to say the remaining "piece of the puzzle" will either be AJP or a middle-infielder.

Its as simple as that. Now, we just have to wait and see.

If AJP is signed, I think Kenny will pack it up and call it an off-season.

If a middle-infielder is signed (Iguchi,Cora,Cairo), I think Kenny will pack it up an call it an off-season.

Look for one of either AJP, Iguchi, Cora, or Cairo to be brought in.

So how much money does KW have to work with? I haven't been keeping up with our budget, if someone could direct me to another thread with the details or just fill me in it would help me get an idea of how much we have left to spend.

CWSOX45

So how much money does KW have to work with? I haven't been keeping up with our budget, if someone could direct me to another thread with the details or just fill me in it would help me get an idea of how much we have left to spend.

CWSOX45

There is a thread pinned at the top of the page that has all of the details of how much money the Sox have under contract.