Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jan 5, 2007 -> 07:25 AM)

It looks sweet. I wish Mercury would do a retro Cyclone or Cougar Eliminator. They've been talking about the Eliminator and there were some drawings floating around, but I do not know how close they are on bringing it back.

So it's 1:40 and Justin and I just got home from dealing with 3 cop cars surrounding our cars.

We pulled over to help this guy at like 12:00 (i originally pulled over to help him, then justin came 30 minutes later as he was coming to my house) that had his car die on him. We pushed his car up a hill for like 5 minutes to a subdivision to get it out of the way. As we get to the subdivision, the cops call and are wondering what in Tank Johnson's name is going on. We explain we were helping someone. We hurry back to our cars and there are 3 cop cars around our cars. Neither of us have had a drop of alcohol, but we were ready for the whole 9 yards. One of the cops was cool, but another yelled at us and said he would have towed em. Anyway, they called Justin's house, and a cop pulled up to my house as my sister got home and my family was scared s***less about what may have happened to me.

Sure we should have moved our cars to face the right way (they were turned to try to jump it) but they were on the shoulder and out of the way and they threw a huge hissy fit about it. We almost got busted to some degree for helping someone out.

We were sweating and our legs were burning like all hell pushing this car up a hill.

Interesting night to say the least.

BTW, we were supposed to leave for Champaign at about 12:00. Instead, we're finally leaving now.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE(knightni @ Jan 8, 2007 -> 01:56 AM)
Happy 2nd birthday CAAT!

I can't believe we accumulated two years of stuff in here. I started a new for 2007 CAAT to help those whose computers take forever to load this monster. Great stuff to look through from the beginning.