qwerty

A reminder from espn.

that was last year.

it's a new season.

It's time we stopped talking about that play -- and moved on.

Besides, Johan Santana and Joe Nathan were a helluva lot more important to the Twins' success than that play.

That's Phil Rogers. He probably wrote that story because he follows the Sox more than any other team. Believe me Phil would love it if the Sox won - he's a fan.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 03:40 PM)
So what?

He posted it again.  Obviously he wasn't the only one who missed it, as there were zero replies to yours...

DAMN!!!

LOL...that's the most moronic article I've ever read. And for what??? To overhype the "baserunning" of a mediocre player. Damn that's annoying. ESPN couldn't think of anything better? Please! I can't wait 'til this season starts so we can start kicking ass and shut these morons up. :fyou

"It wasn't grief,'' said Hunter, who fired back at the White Sox fans. "It was life-threatening. Somebody said they were going to take my life after the game. Why wait? Just do it now.''

:rolly :rolly :rolly

Seriously f*** YOU Torii!!!! :fyou :fyou :fyou

yup saw that story earlier i dont know what it is with espn but they just love 2 hate on chicago teams except for those lovable losers...though i dont take into account for what they say believe me when i saw these guys arent anymore intelligent that u or i...but my favorite espn quote was.."the indians should take this divison by at least 3 games" WTF is that all about! sure the tribe is a young and hungry team but at the moment this team isnt ready 2 take over the central nor are they good enough

QUOTE(Ishmookie @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 09:07 PM)
if torii goes hard like that against aj. aj will punch him out.

Hell Ya, go AJ.

I bet Torii will say AJ is his Homeboy

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 08:33 PM)
:rolly :rolly :rolly

Seriously f*** YOU Torii!!!! :fyou :fyou :fyou

Portraying White Sox fans as violent criminals? Never heard this angle.

I recall a friend of mine, who was one of the fans razzing Hunter, said absolutely no one threatened his life. Several other people in the group colloborated this. You'd think an allegation as severe as threatening someones life would warrant an arrest, or at the least removal from USCF. Neither occured.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 09:45 PM)
Portraying White Sox fans as violent criminals? Never heard this angle.

I recall a friend of mine, who was one of the fans razzing Hunter, said absolutely no one threatened his life. Several other people in the group colloborated this.  You'd think an allegation as severe as threatening someones life would warrant an arrest, or at the least removal from USCF. Neither occured.

Not only that, Hunter started jawing back at the fans talking about what he could do with his bat . What a professional. :rolly