Iguchi very close to signing a 2 yr deal?

Winnin Ugly

qwerty, I love your posts but I hate having to watch that guy pick his nose

Thanks, now that someone else thinks it's gross qwerty, any chance of changing that sig? Try a hot chick or something, that nose picking thing is nasty.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TLAK @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 07:00 PM)
From JapaneseBaseball.com forums

Don't think I saw this posted.  I usually don't quote message boards but this includes a quote from a newspaper.

I believe that report is the genesis for the other 7 page iguchi thread we've got going today -- I traslated the Japanese version using googles language tools to comical results.

Inokuchi W socks and real negotiation

Daiei Inc. (the present software bank) it became freedom contract and the Inokuchi resources benevolence infielder which aims toward major league transfer (30), doing the white socks and real negotiation 19 days (20th of Japanese time), it understood.

According to the group of authorized personnel, the Inokuchi representative and the Richard * moth person, as for one time communicate to the ホ troop where negotiation is broken off, say 2 year approximately 6000000 dollars (approximately 618000000 Yen) condition was required. The moth person who calculated the condition like the メッツ * Matsui 稼, for the first time means to put out " concession plan ".

The white socks first third in the winter meeting of of December last year for the first time in Inokuchi bidding. 2 year 4000000 dollar (approximately 412000000 Yen), 3000000 dollar 3rd year options (approximately 309000000 Yen) with condition was put out finally, but the moth person had dismissed. But in the latest offer, the possibility negotiation advancing came out.

It is said 5 clubs or more has shown interest in Inokuchi. But as for the lead socks which are major candidate, correct second base hand bell horn of previous season re-contract. The person in charge who the ヤンキース generalizes Japan " it does not receive the communication from the GM regarding Inokuchi ", you say. Furthermore as for club staff of the カージナルス " it is not moving to acquisition ", club staff of the アストロズ " it comes and the correct second base hand of season screw mosquito I - has been decided with the no ", you declare. It is seen as just the ホ troop that concrete offer is put out.

As for opening both 2000000 dollars or more. Trend is observed whether the negotiation oven it stops

I like where is calls his agent Richard the moth person... his real name is Richard Moss. --- All I can picture is Mothra and Godzilla duking it out on the streets of Tokyo.

with the whole last name/first name on jersey conversation, I believe that in some Asian countries the "First" name is the family name... so like my name is Stanley Kosek... in certain countries it would be Kosek Stanley... not sure if Japan is like this, but I believe China is.. hence "Yao"

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 07:28 PM)
Your attachment area is probably full.  Your allowed like 10 MB, so go in and delete all that stuff in your control panel and then you'll be able to attach things again no problem.

I did and everything i try to use as my avatar gives me a warning like this.

IPB WARNING [2] stat failed for /home/www/soxtalk/forums/uploads/av-1504.jpg (errno=2 - No such file or directory) (Line: 1100 of /sources/lib/usercp_functions.php)

Thanks

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 07:37 PM)

IPB WARNING [2] stat failed for /home/www/soxtalk/forums/uploads/av-1504.jpg (errno=2 - No such file or directory) (Line: 1100 of /sources/lib/usercp_functions.php)

Thanks

I think your screwed, dude.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 07:37 PM)

Thanks

More seriously, make sure it complies with the size limits, etc. Many programers don't write proper error messages.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 08:37 PM)

Thanks

Just upload it to imageshack or photobucket and then enter the URL, that's what I do.

The uploading thing is messed up on my account as well.

Damn Gage won't fix it either. :P

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 07:49 PM)
Just upload it to imageshack or photobucket and then enter the URL, that's what I do.

The uploading thing is messed up on my account as well.

Damn Gage won't fix it either. :P

Alright, i will do that later. What i have now is fine for now.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 07:28 PM)
Your attachment area is probably full.  Your allowed like 10 MB, so go in and delete all that stuff in your control panel and then you'll be able to attach things again no problem.

All I know is you have THE greatest avatar I have ever seen in my life, and I follow your name around when your on the site so I can read every post you make just to be mesmorized by your avatar every time..

greatest.avatar.ever

QUOTE(Man Of Steel @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 09:11 PM)
All I know is you have THE greatest avatar I have ever seen in my life, and I follow your name around when your on the site so I can read every post you make just to be mesmorized by your avatar every time..

greatest.avatar.ever

Kiss ass. :P

For what it is worth, I heard it on ESPN 1000 earlier today; Bruce Levine reporting that the Sox still are interested in Iguchi. He also reported that Maggs isn't even close to showing off his knee to any Major League team doctor. Maggs really screwed himself by not taking the deal that Kenny offered him last year.

Iguchi will be OURS! The Yankees are about to sign Rey Sanchez to be their utility infielder. They won't have any interest in Iguchi now.

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/p...ort=MLB&id=4777

Latest News  Jan. 22, 2005 - 5:21 am et

The Yankees are moving close to signing Rey Sanchez to a one-year, $600,000 contract.

Sanchez will take over Enrique Wilson's utility role. He'll make the occasional start at second base against lefties, but that's about it.

Source:  Newsday

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jan 23, 2005 -> 12:40 AM)
Iguchi will be OURS!  The Yankees are about to sign Rey Sanchez to be their utility infielder.  They won't have any interest in Iguchi now.

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/p...ort=MLB&id=4777

Uhhh I don't think the Yanks were really interested in him in the 1st place. Iguchi wouldn't have signed there to backup Tony Womack and Derek Jeter either. It's the White Sox or Japan for Tadahito.

Uhhh I don't think the Yanks were really interested in him in the 1st place. Iguchi wouldn't have signed there to backup Tony Womack and Derek Jeter either. It's the White Sox or Japan for Tadahito.

I know but this ensures that they won't want Iguchi. The Yankees weren't just going to enter the season with only Tony Womack at 2B. They needed a backup utility guy and now Iguchi won't even be in consideration.

Phil Rogers was on WSCR this morning and a fan called in and asked about Iguchi... Rogers didn't add anything new about him signing (one of the co-hosts said the Sox are still after him, and Rogers didn't say either way where they're at in negotiations).

But he did say why the Sox are pursuing him. He said the Sox think the Willie isn't assertive enough at the plate. Sox feel Iguchi will be able to hit 2nd and drive the ball more...

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 08:44 AM)

i guess thats good news the yanks are always a threat 2 nab a player but i thought our main contender in the iguchi race were the bo sox :huh