Minor League Recap

MurcieOne

Joy. What site do you get the box scores from? ESPN's minor league site is inoperational, and cbs.sportsline.com doesn't even give box scores anymore. Add insult to injury, not even minorleaguebaseball.com is updated with scores.

Joy. What site do you get the box scores from? ESPN's minor league site is inoperational, and cbs.sportsline.com doesn't even give box scores anymore. Add insult to injury, not even minorleaguebaseball.com is updated with scores.

BAOnline..... or the team websites themselves.

The A teams can be real pains in the ass to, gotta search all over the net.

MinorLeagueBaseball.com is was my savior until last july when they completely stopped doing recaps of ANY kind..... it was a real b****. but it made me alot more resourceful, give a man a fish he can eat for a day...yada yada yada.

Is Malone ever going to get any control? He will never be a big league pitcher if he can't stop walking people.

No, he'll just turn into Jon Garland...

When the Sox drafted Malone they completely rebuilt his delivery so it will take him some time. This kid will be really good though, as long as he stays healthy. He'll probably go up to AAA in the second half of the season, but I could see him playing another full season of AAA next year as well.

Kannapolis did lose 1st game of DH last night, 6-0, Miller took the loss, gave up 4 in the first, Webster and Varela had only 2 hits for the Intimidators.

Yep, it was an ugly game. Gonna have the entire minor league recap up in about 10 minutes. Not much work for this one though considering only one game was played.

Malone is 3-4 seasons (including this one) before he will be ready to make a real contribution at the Big League level, if he ever is.

I tend to agree with you. I think he's going to be one of those guys that you start off in the pen for a year. Then you move him to the rotation eventually in the next season and then that following year he really turns into a good starter.

I think he'll be productive pretty much the whole way, but one of those guys you work through slowly.

Just like I think he will not be on the roster next year until September as he'll have about a year and a half in AAA.