• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 09:14 AM)
"Hey, Gooch! Why do you think Steff has so much hatred towards me?"

LOL.. :lolhitting

For the record I don't "hate" him.

Maybe he's thinking... "s***.. maybe Steff was right.. maybe they brought this guy in cause I act like an asshole in the clubhouse and towards my teammates and I better change my attitude a bit..."

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 09:19 AM)
LOL..  :lolhitting

For the record I don't "hate" him.

Maybe he's thinking... "s***.. maybe Steff was right.. maybe they brought this guy in cause I act like an asshole in the clubhouse and towards my teammates and I better change my attitude a bit..."

Nah he's thinking... "Where are those cool fans who do the MVP chant when I get a hit?" :)

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 05:54 PM)
16418004.jpg

Crede looks like he's fixed his swing.

click here -- Then watch the three HR clips...

I saw a couple of his swings from BP on Sunday night, and now this picture... He looks more balanced. More like the "Crede's three-run" link above, less like the other two HR clips.

QUOTE(Nokona @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 05:30 PM)
You almost always lose sight of the baseball before you hit it unless you're completely concentrated on making contact (ie hit and run).  Few people can watch a ball all the way all the time and still hit the ball extremely hard.

I realize that seeing the ball all the way to bat is not an easy thing to do. I've played the game once or twice. Go to page 7 and look at the picture of Crede making contact, then look at the Iguchi picture. Compare where they are focused. You'll see my point.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 12:44 AM)
I realize that seeing the ball all the way to bat is not an easy thing to do.  I've played the game once or twice.  Go to page 7 and look at the picture of Crede making contact, then look at the Iguchi picture.  Compare where they are focused.  You'll see my point.

I was wondering the same thing you were at first. Maybe this is actually a pic after contact, and he's looking up to watch the hit?

QUOTE(3E8 @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 07:38 AM)
I was wondering the same thing you were at first.  Maybe this is actually a pic after contact, and he's looking up to watch the hit?

The ball is not far enough away from the bat. If he was watching the ball hit the bat, his eyes would still be there.