beating a dead horse

BONDS.... he wants to move on..?????. why doesn't he admit the truth???

Giambi admitted and apologized.. killing the story... Sosa even apologized about the cork bat and the story was over... then bonds talks about the reporters closets... the public doesn't care about reporters closets.!!!!.. they care about Bonds' closet..!!!! . this POS makes me sick... the ONLY WAY TO MOVE ON... is to admit the TRUTH, and apologize... this is a very forgiving country admit your mistake and move on.. look at bill clinton for crying out loud... he apologized and moved on... and the world still loves Bill... every reporter should have walked out on that scumball bonds. and let him lie to himself....

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 11:00 AM)
BONDS.... he wants to move on..?????.  why doesn't he admit the truth???

Giambi admitted and apologized..  killing the story... Sosa even apologized about the cork bat and the story was over...  then bonds talks about the reporters closets...  the public doesn't care about reporters closets.!!!!.. they care about Bonds' closet..!!!! .  this POS makes me sick...  the ONLY WAY TO MOVE ON...  is to admit the TRUTH, and apologize...  this is a very forgiving country admit your mistake and move on..  look at bill clinton for crying out loud...  he apologized and moved on...  and the world still loves Bill...  every reporter should have walked out on that scumball bonds. and let him lie to himself....

no doubt about it...he is more than likely the biggest dick in all of sports

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 11:00 AM)
BONDS.... he wants to move on..?????.  why doesn't he admit the truth???

Giambi admitted and apologized..  killing the story... Sosa even apologized about the cork bat and the story was over...  then bonds talks about the reporters closets...  the public doesn't care about reporters closets.!!!!.. they care about Bonds' closet..!!!! .  this POS makes me sick...  the ONLY WAY TO MOVE ON...  is to admit the TRUTH, and apologize...  this is a very forgiving country admit your mistake and move on..  look at bill clinton for crying out loud...  he apologized and moved on...  and the world still loves Bill...  every reporter should have walked out on that scumball bonds. and let him lie to himself....

Why is it so important that you know what Bonds did or didn't do.. ? :huh

You say move on.. but here's another 'roid thread.. <_>

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 11:40 AM)
Why is it so important that you know what Bonds did or didn't do.. ?  :huh

You say move on.. but here's another 'roid thread..  <_>

Bonds only wants to "move on" if we agree to slam the door on the past and allow him his glory for passing the Babe and the Hammer. I think we owe it to those guys to find out exactly what happened before we give Bonds his moment in the sun.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 11:44 AM)
Bonds only wants to "move on" if we agree to slam the door on the past and allow him his glory for passing the Babe and the Hammer.  I think we owe it to those guys to find out exactly what happened before we give Bonds his moment in the sun.

So be it. Doesn't effect my day to day..

Bonds only wants to "move on" if we agree to slam the door on the past and allow him his glory for passing the Babe and the Hammer.  I think we owe it to those guys to find out exactly what happened before we give Bonds his moment in the sun.

Gotta agree here, IMO Bonds used Riods for about 4 years..but noone can question that he has by far the best Eye in the game right now.

Maybe I'm just too old to care, but I find myself less and less interested in whether or not these guys are on roids.

I just watch the games and root root root for the White Sox.

It took a long time for me to detach myself and just enjoy the game as entertainment. I want the Sox to win, but it doesn't upset me as much if they don't.

It's a lot more relaxing this way.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 11:55 AM)
Maybe I'm just too old to care, but I find myself less and less interested in whether or not these guys are on roids.

It took a long time for me to detach myself and just enjoy the game as entertainment. I want the Sox to win, but it doesn't upset me as much if they don't.

I'm right there with ya. No sense in harping on s*** you can't control..

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)
Speak for yourself!

I invest 85% of my daily activities around wondering what this guys think and do.

Some of us can't stalk from afar like you...we have to get down and dirty.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 11:55 AM)

sounds like you are morphing into a cubs fan... :D

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 12:08 PM)
sounds like you are morphing into a cubs fan...    :D

If being a true Sox fan means stressing myself out 162 times a year, that's too much like work.

I'm at a point I never thought I'd be at - even the loss of an entire hockey season only upsets me in a very general sense. When I was younger, I would have been LIVID if the NHL skipped an entire season. Now it just seems pointless to get that upset about something that will happen whether or not I jump up and down and pout.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 02:34 PM)
If being a true Sox fan means stressing myself out 162 times a year, that's too much like work.

I'm at a point I never thought I'd be at - even the loss of an entire hockey season only upsets me in a very general sense. When I was younger, I would have been LIVID if the NHL skipped an entire season. Now it just seems pointless to get that upset about something that will happen whether or not I jump up and down and pout.

I have to agree with you. This stuff is not really important when it comes down to it. It's entertaining, provides escapism, fun to talk about, etc. I love baseball and the Sox, but I did not have any noticable withdrawal symptoms in '94.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 11:54 AM)
Gotta agree here, IMO Bonds used Riods for about 4 years..but noone can question that he has by far the best Eye in the game right now.

One the ball is five feet off the plate every pitch i could walk over 200 times too.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 02:40 AM)
One the ball is five feet off the plate every pitch i could walk over 200 times too.

LOL. What a moronic statement.

Watch Bonds hit. Pitches an inch off the plate he DOES NOT SWING AT. Bonds has the best eye in the history of the game, bar none.