Tigers lead KC

southsider2k5

Thanks MSF.

Yeah, I saw Butta went to the DL. And to think that some were banking on him coming back. His little frame, fragile arm, just couldn't handle an injury...

I expect the same from Sirotka if he ever makes it back to a ML mound.

4-1 in the 9th...tigers got higgenson on 1st base via the walk and have one out..tigers held to 6 hits so far and scored their only run via a carlos feebles error...

little rally time here for kitty cats...PH shane halter also drew a walk ..higgenson to 2nd base..still one out and carlos pena is up...

pena , hitting 158 , grounds out into a fielder's choice..hinggy to 3rd , pena safe at 1st as halter is forced out at 2nd...2 out and its all up to dmitri young...

dmitri reaches base on catcher's interferance..pena to 2nd ..higgenson scores..its 4-2 with our favorite player :lolhitting dean palmer at the plate

dont know what palmer did but it wasnt good..game over...kc wins 4-2 and the kitty cats stil are winless on the season....they suck!!! :bang :lolhitting :finger

Yeah, I saw Butta went to the DL. And to think that some were banking on him coming back. His little frame, fragile arm, just couldn't handle an injury...

and I will feel badly for both, I liked them both - it has got to hurt when it is over, all the dreams gone

I liked both of them as well. But as it goes with many athletes; I lost respect after they had some adversity in their lives. Siro starts blaming the Sox, when it was his decision to go to Japan and pitch after the season. When he should have been at home resting his "tired" arm. And Parque, after all his whinning when he was sent to the minors...

JMO.

MSF - too funny.

Thanks MSF.

Yeah, I saw Butta went to the DL.  And to think that some were banking on him coming back.  His little frame, fragile arm, just couldn't handle an injury...

I don't think he'll ever make it back to the mound, at least not in the majors.

I liked both of them as well.  But as it goes with many athletes; I lost respect after they had some adversity in their lives.  Siro starts blaming the Sox, when it was his decision to go to Japan and pitch after the season.  When he should have been at home resting his "tired" arm.  And Parque, after all his whinning went he was sent to the minors...

JMO.

Sirotka was never quite feisty enough on the mound for he - a bit more attitude and he could have been a stopper. Forgot about the Japan thing; my memory is going, I guess. :ph34r:

Parque was also ok in my book - rather have want to play than be on the DL. I am influenced that when I met Parque he was as nice as could be. But it just wasn't meant to be. :(

Parque, JB, El Dred & Siro all has great seasons in '00, and have floundered ever since.

It looks like 2000 was one of those great "fluke" seasons where everything came together....    until the playoffs, that is.

Eldred has a 195.00 era last time I looked. Another guy that I really liked - I was at the game when he broke down and I almost cried.