Prospect info for last night

MnSoxFan

Adkins with poor start, for a guy who supposedly throws hard he never gets any Ks. 3 hits for Joe B, but lose 8-3. Looks like Diaz sent to the pen.

Birm was not schedules and Win-Sal postponed.

Kannapolis lost 2-0, 2 shutouts in a row there, and they have the Bristol team from last year. Tracy started and lost with 4 so-so innings, 4 walks hurt. Nice relief by Armando Perez and 1 inning for Rick Hummel.

Guest hotsoxchick1

shame on me i have not been paying attention enough.. how is my boy miles doing?????? does anyone know.............thanks

Miles DHd a couple games, has not played much since. Harris is playing brunt of 2B, why I have no friggin clue. I want Miles getting the time in, not Harris. Oh well. BTW, Hummel playing 3B.

Grasshopper, yes Joe B is playing CF.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Miles DHd a couple games, has not played much since. Harris is playing brunt of 2B, why I have no friggin clue. I want Miles getting the time in, not Harris. Oh well. BTW, Hummel playing 3B.

Grasshopper, yes Joe B is playing CF.

hold the phone.. someone actually agrees with me on miles......i dont know why jimenez is even up here .. miles should have clearly gotten that job.. he earned it........we could easily dump harris too hes over rated imho........hummel played alot of 3rd in spring ... its a good thing too cause were way over staffed at 2.......i think he does better at 3 anyhow......i hope they give my boy miles a shot at something i hate to see him wasting away down there.........its just not fair........ :fyou kw its all his fault anyhow........

I think Jimenez is doing a good job at 2B - I don't see the logic there. I still think they love Harris and want to prove to everyone what a great steal he was for Singleton. If anything, they should be letting Harris play CF, and move Joe to LF (since he'll be replacing CLee by seasons end).

Jimenez was one of the Yankees top 3 Prospects when he was in their farm system. The injury set him back a little, but you can see he is showing why he was rated so highly coming up thru the minors.

He is the 2B of the present and the immediate future for the Sox. Not Harris and not Miles. Unless however they move him back to SS, but that will not happen until Harris or Miles proves they belong on a daily basis to this day neither has done so.

We are starting to play good ball here of late. The Royals will come down off this cloud they are on and the next 4-6 weeks their schedule is more difficult than it has been to date.

Go Sox.....sweep the Tigers! :usa

I agree DJ deserves the job, he has a very good OBP by taking walks and Ks infrequently. I think Miles deserves AAA 2B job over Harris. Miles looked good down in Tucson, he is an Eckstein type player for sure. Miles would be with team in my opinion if he could play more than just 2B. Let him learn CF. I agree Borchard should be out LF and soon.

Hummel played almost entirely at SS when I was in Tucson, he and Nunez, of course that is because Jose was sitting the first week out after winterball.