3/10 Sox vs. Rangers

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(3E8 @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 03:55 PM)
all had AAA experience.

oh, so now age isnt a factor, its how many years they play in AAA??? Make up your mind. Im not going to beat a dead horse any longer. Fact is, in any sport, age doesnt matter, the player matters. And in some cases even 18 and 19 year olds succeed if they are the right player with the right frame of mind. I have to say that BMAC's confidence and demeanor make him a player that I think can succeed if they happen to bring him up sometime this year, thats all.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 04:00 PM)
oh, so now age isnt a factor, its how many years they play in AAA??? Make up your mind.  Im not going to beat a dead horse any longer.  Fact is, in any sport, age doesnt matter, the player matters.  And in some cases even 18 and 19 year olds succeed if they are the right player with the right frame of mind.  I have to say that BMAC's confidence and demeanor make him a player that I think can succeed if they happen to bring him up sometime this year, thats all.

i said bringing someone up too early could be bad. which goes hand in hand with AAA experience.

Edited by 3E8

Who was the last 20 year old star pitcher that was a couldn't miss that the sox brought up.

Jon Garland.

Has he reached his potential?

Did bringing him up at age 20 make a difference?

QUOTE(ptatc @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 04:06 PM)
Who was the last 20 year old star pitcher that was a couldn't miss that the sox brought up.

Jon Garland.

Has he reached his potential?

Did bringing him up at age 20 make a difference?

i'm not sure.